• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

What was the last film you saw?

Mejulie805

S: 11st4.5lb C: 9st1lb G: 8st11.5lb BMI: 23.2 Loss: 2st3.5lb(19.87%)
Birdman was a waste of 2 hours! No idea how it won the best picture Oscar! !!!! Wedding ringers on the other hand was hilarious x
Ha my review would be the total opposite! Loved Birdman thought it was completely amazing! Saw a clip from Wedding Ringers and wouldn't subject myself to the whole movie :eek:

S: 17st0lb C: 17st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 37.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Me and my Partner went to see 50 shades at the pictures last week and he was the only bloke in a cinema full of women lol :p

Didn't rate it that much really, went to watch it out of curiousity, same as with reading the book!

Have been watching some films recently with my kids that I used to watch as a kid, 'Legend', 'Hook' and 'The Truman Show' thoroughly enjoyed reminiscing to all three :)

strawberry

Gold Member
S: 16st10lb C: 16st0lb G: 13st9lb BMI: 37.3 Loss: 0st10lb(4.27%)
Watched The Evil Dead this afternoon.:)

Ash, his girlfriend and three pals hike into the woods to a cabin for a fun night away. There they find an old book, the Necronomicon, whose text reawakens the dead when it's read aloud. The friends inadvertently release a flood of evil and must fight for their lives or become one of the evil dead. Ash watches his friends become possessed, and must make a difficult decision before daybreak to save his own life.
It's so messed up isn't it??! :eek:

S: 12st10lb C: 11st2lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 26 Loss: 1st8lb(12.36%)
I watched "about time" last week. It's got bill nighy in it. It starts off with him telling his son that he can travel in time. Good film- past the time whilst I was ironing :)

DianaS

S: 14st2lb C: 12st7.5lb G: 8st3lb BMI: 33.2 Loss: 1st8.5lb(11.36%)
The last film I saw at the cinema was Theory of Everything,the last film I saw at home was called If I stay

S: 16st1.0lb C: 15st1.0lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 34.1 Loss: 1st0lb(6.22%)
I watched the comedy central justin beiber roast.. kinda funny but not overly

kenshin112

Gotta Make A Change
Fast & Furious 7
Bloody the ending has to be said it was emotional
same as the rest though, fast cars, OTT Action