What was the last film you saw?

Me and my Partner went to see 50 shades at the pictures last week and he was the only bloke in a cinema full of women lol :p

Didn't rate it that much really, went to watch it out of curiousity, same as with reading the book!

Have been watching some films recently with my kids that I used to watch as a kid, 'Legend', 'Hook' and 'The Truman Show' thoroughly enjoyed reminiscing to all three :)

Watched The Evil Dead this afternoon.:)

Ash, his girlfriend and three pals hike into the woods to a cabin for a fun night away. There they find an old book, the Necronomicon, whose text reawakens the dead when it's read aloud. The friends inadvertently release a flood of evil and must fight for their lives or become one of the evil dead. Ash watches his friends become possessed, and must make a difficult decision before daybreak to save his own life.

It's so messed up isn't it??! :eek:

I watched "about time" last week. It's got bill nighy in it. It starts off with him telling his son that he can travel in time. Good film- past the time whilst I was ironing :)

The last film I saw at the cinema was Theory of Everything,the last film I saw at home was called If I stay

Fast & Furious 7
Bloody the ending has to be said it was emotional
same as the rest though, fast cars, OTT Action

Watched Shutter Island again yesterday, loved it even more the second time around! Leonardo DiCaprio makes it that little bit better too ;)

Back