What was the last film you saw?

Currently watching Clash of the Titans. Went to see 127 hours at the weekend tho :eek: Very good, but a little bit gross... >_< lol

watched Old School, Good film funny

Currently watching Clash of the Titans. Went to see 127 hours at the weekend tho :eek: Very good, but a little bit gross... >_< lol

Would 127 hours be suitable for my daughter (18) to take her grandmother to?

I guess so. It's just the arm scene thats a little bit gory, which is about 5 mins of the whole film and wasn't actually as bad as I thought it would be.

On Saturday I went to see Tron it was ok, more really because my OH wanted to see it.
I have also seen on dvd The Amercian, which is a slow and sleepy film so could to relax to when your feeling tired. I have also ordered the chat room which is a thriller, Splice, and Red to watch as well soon :)

I have also ordered the chat room which is a thriller, Splice, and Red to watch as well soon :)

Ooo, Splice is good, but wierd lol. Let me know what you think of it, don't know anyone else who has watched it. :)

Just watched The Sourcerer's Apprentice (new one with Nicholas Cage). Really liked it! :)

Went to see Gullivers Travels on friday night at the pics was quite funny althought im not likeing this 3D stuff as it takes a while for my eyes to adjust :) but Jack Black is a brill actor!!

O forgot i also seen Conviction too on friday = 1 word "WOW" it is brilliant! Really makes you think, Deff worth seeing!

I watched 'Make It Happen' happen the other night and it was absolute and complete rubbish.

Maybe_Baby said:
I watched 'Make It Happen' happen the other night and it was absolute and complete rubbish.

Watched Aeonflux on DVD not bad

Have just got Inception out and looking forward to seeing it

Have just got Inception out and looking forward to seeing it

I want to see Inception but i don't think i'll be able to follow it so will save it for when my brain is functioning abit more better :) xx

We had a dvd night on saturday and watched

Feed------- gross at times but good
The human centipede-------- so funny
paranormal entity------ alot of crap

just watched "the duchess" with keira knightly and ralph fiennes..was quite good but nothing amazing!

Back