What was the last film you saw?

Inception was brilliant. I was totally lost for the first hour. My friend said make sure you go to the loo before you go in cause if you need to go out during the movie you will never catch up lol. True too.

"I love you, man"

...pretty boring movie though.

Going The Distance. It was actually pretty funny, and gave a more honest view on LDR's than most movies of that theme :)

watched DEVIL at the cinema. Ok film, not really scarey. although, the lady sitting next to me kept grabbing my leg and jumping. When we got home, watched FALLEN again the denzil washington. Love that film.

I went to the cinema to see The Switch the other week. Really enjoyed it, but I do love Jason Bateman <3

Heh, I know what you mean! I loved it, but it would be hard to hate anything with bateman in.. he's so darn cute, especially playing dad! (and patrick wilson wasnt to bad either ;))

Heh, I know what you mean! I loved it, but it would be hard to hate anything with bateman in.. he's so darn cute, especially playing dad! (and patrick wilson wasnt to bad either ;))

I know...I even have a bit of a thing for him in Juno, even though he's a complete arse :eek:

I watched Thirteen last night. Don't usually get on with teenage angst but there's something about this film I like. Maybe cause I first saw it when I was an angsty teen :D

Went to see 'The Other Guys' last week. Such a funny film, I really liked it. If you want a laugh & something easy to watch, I'd recommend that.

I watched Låt den rätte komma in (Let the Right One In). Beautiful lovely film :)

It being remade is sort of a sore point for me. I dont get why it had to be remade when the original is so good :/

Saying that i probably will still watch it to compare.

Back To The Future II :) Love this trilogy!!!

Back