What was the last film you saw?

Another great horror movie on now - The Shining - I haven't seen this in about 10 years :eek: I'm recording it on sky+ and Ill look forward to watching it :D

lol yeah it's definately the creepiest movie ever made - I think it's the build up to it; nothing really happens in the first hour - The scariest bit is when she goes into the attic :D The first time I watched it was with my mates and it wasn't that bad, but I watched it a few years later when it was on tv, alone in the house at night :eek: and it freaked me out :D

I'm a bit superstitous though and wouldn't use a ouji board, although most people believe it is the people holding it that are subconciously moving it - apparently they don't work if the people are blindfolded :D

i would never touch a ouji board! once you open the doors you cant just close them again. (i sound like one of those crazy old pyschic women u get in horror films) lol xxx

still on number 3, watching the rest tonight xx

im slow, i get bored at the quidditch matches too lol xx

Thankfully there is very little quidditch matches in the later ones :D

The later films are much darker (more LOTR style) and better ;)

yeah i am looking forward to them, just got 2 get through this one tonight! xxx

thecactus said:
The later films are much darker (more LOTR style) and better ;)

They are literally darker! I struggle to see half of what's going on cos they're so dark!! lol

we have a 1080p hd tv anyway so if its there we'l see it!! lol xxx

Sat watchin Cloudy with a chance of meatballs with my 5 yr old, he's seen it way too many times coz he knows it word for word!

i love the monkey on that film! the rest is quite pants but good kids film :) xx

finally finished harry potter 3! ;) xx

ooh! cant wait 2 watch it, i love the whole growing up thing going on between hermione and ron lol xxx

I watched 'Changeling' tonight - I didn't think it was that good - just ok.

ive wanted 2 see that but never got round to it. only watched the first 2 mins of harry potter last night lol xx

I bought 'Black Swan' yesterday and will probably watch that tonight - It doesn't seem like my kind of film but everyone says its good so I'll give it a go :)

(the first 2 min Harry Potter are good :D the 2nd two are also good ; ) )

Back