What was the last film you saw?

haha good to know!
ive heard good things about black swan, and thats its very strange, but that can be good in a film i think :) xxx

I really didn't enjoy black swan. I was expected something less arty and more meaty I guess. Husband on the otherhand enjoyed it, so mih, horses for courses. :)

Throw Momma from the Train...classic!!

I thought The Changeling was amazing - sorry you didn't enjoy it. I was so shocked that it was based on real murders around the time. I love Eastwood films though...Gran Torino - man - what a movie!

Clint Eastwood is a legend. I liked Gran Torino (especially the bit on the lawn :D) but again I didn't think it was the best. His films seem to always have unhappy endings. I thought A Perfect World was a great film though. I also love the Spaghetti Westerns and Dirty Harrys :D

just finished watching harry potter the goblet of fire-that was goooood really looking forward to the next one :) xxx

Loved The Changeling, didn't like Black Swan. Just been to see the latest Pirates film. Possibly not a good recommendation to say I fell asleep at the beginning but it got better. It was better than no 2 but not as good as the first one. Just watching An Education tonight - set in the 1960s, a slow burner but good acting.

I have heard of An Education but havent seen it yet - it is supposed to be good. I'm watching The Kings Speech now - its good enough so far

Well had to take my daughter to Diary of a Wimpy Kid today. I was actually quite impressed. Usually U movies tend to be a yawn fest for an adult but it was naughty - like watching a looney tunes cartoon.

juicygooseface said:
just finished watching harry potter the goblet of fire-that was goooood really looking forward to the next one :) xxx

Ahhhhh Goblet of Fire = Cedric Diggory!! :D

Yeah but Voldemort is scary :eek:

Have you got the rest of the DVDs?
i know right! he is very scary indeed, like an evil feotus :eek: xxxx

Blitz- quite enjoyable. :)

Watched "An Education" on DVD last night. Bit slow - a coming of age film. Well acted, good story but ....well, a bit slow and not one I would recommend.

Just been to see the hangover 2. Sooooo funny! Possibly better than the first. And the monkey is so cute! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just watched "Julia's Eyes". I think I love Guillermo del Toro. :D

The movie was very absorbing and pretty damn creepy. One to watch, def!

I watched the Kings Speech last night - it was ok, worth watching, but tbh I was expecting more with all the hype about it. Still good acting and an interesting story considering it's true. lol juicygooseface - the rat in harry potter is Winston Churchill in The Kings Speech :D

This new film coming out next year with Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Pothead) looks good, its a horror movie, a ghost story - The Woman In Black - I'll look forward to seeing it.

Went to see Xmen: first class and pirates 4.

Xmen was awesome. Deffo the best one so far. The other ones are more like kids films compared to it.

Had already seen pirates but my mum hadnt.

I'm now seriously considering getting the unlimited cineworld card. Can't wait to see transformers and green lantern.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back