What was the last film you saw?

lol :D that film creeped me out too - so did paranormal activity (in the cinema) and the exorcist :eek: but I can't help it - if it scares me I have to watch it :(

I'm watching The Untouchables on sky+ it's a long film so I'm only half way through - I have seen bits and pieces of it loads of times over the years, but never watched the entire film from start to finish : )

lol :D that film creeped me out too - so did paranormal activity (in the cinema) and the exorcist :eek: but I can't help it - if it scares me I have to watch it :(

I'm watching The Untouchables on sky+ it's a long film so I'm only half way through - I have seen bits and pieces of it loads of times over the years, but never watched the entire film from start to finish : )
ooh whats it like? i watched paranormal activity 2 in the cinema and i had my hands over my eyes most of the time and my palms were sweaty :eek: lol the first one wasnt as bad but the second one was terrifying with the little kid :eek: . watched gullivers travels the other day i was quite funny cos i like jack black but it wasnt amazing- and the bloke from forgetting sarah marshall had an awful english accent lol xxx

We watched Terry Pratchets The Hogfather at the weekend, such a good film. Terry has a brilliant imagination.

lol Jack Black is funny - I liked Shallow Hal :D He was also good in King Kong - even though it was too long : 0 - lol I'm a poet and I didn't know it :D

haha ooh get u getting all lyrical! lol yeah king kong was god but way too long, they spent too long showing before they got to the island and getting there. my fave film with jack black has to be the pick of destiny- seen it god knows how many times and i actually own (and know the words to!) the soundtrack..:eek: xx

Cause it's the picccccccccccccccck of destiny, child.......

I've never seen the pick of destiny - I've just realised I've recorded all the episodes of The Pacific and all the episodes of Game of Thrones - they are both supposed to be good an I have never seen any of either before. I liked Band of Brothers so pacific must be good. Have you seen either?

I've never seen the pick of destiny - I've just realised I've recorded all the episodes of The Pacific and all the episodes of Game of Thrones - they are both supposed to be good an I have never seen any of either before. I liked Band of Brothers so pacific must be good. Have you seen either?

Watch Game of Thrones first, its brill, the acting, scenery, story are all fantastic. I can't wait for the next series.

Will do, with actors like Sean Bean it must be good - I decided not to watch it until it was over because I prefer to watch a series like that every night, or every other night - instead of having to wait until next week :D

Will do, with actors like Sean Bean it must be good - I decided not to watch it until it was over because I prefer to watch a series like that every night, or every other night - instead of having to wait until next week :D

I wish I'd done that, it was so exciting I couldn't wait for the next one:D

havent seen either of them im afraid cactus :( and i cannot beleive u havent seen the pick of destiny(this is me as shocked as when u found out i hadnt seen star wars) lol and shrimpy u know the songs too! we are so awesome :D xxx

*blushes*

Cinderella~ the original old disney movie

actually- not blushing it was ACE lol

JEEEES about 'Game of Thrones' - I forgot about a year ago I was at Tollymore Forest park, and there was a massive film crew and I was talking to a few of the guys, and one of them told me the name of the show they were making and it was game of thrones, but it never clicked when I saw all the adverts for it, I had totally forgot lol. Then just now I was watching the start of the first episode and I started to think 'this looks familiar' and it clicked :D I never knew it was such a massive show that was being made - I thought it was just some independant thing. I saw bits of the set all over the place like places covered with artificial snow etc... fairly cool :D

wow thats well lucky! ive just realised we're prety much on the same diet lol thinking of watching harry potter part 1 tonight but not sure yet, im a bit too into LA Noire! :0 xx

lol I wish I had have knew it was such a big show - I would have tried to get talking to some of the actors :D

Back