What was the last film you saw?

Saw The A Team the other day. Well I saw most of it - fell asleep.

Worst film I've seen in a long time.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just watched transformers on channel 4. Been to see dark of the moon twice this weekend. Loved it! Definitely worth going to see in 3d rather than 2d.

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, husband was supposed to take me to see that yesterday, but decided his sunburnt face meant he had to stay home.

I watched Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World the other day. I liked it a lot. I have yet to see Transformers 3, but Harry Potter is out next week; I may have to see that first! I am so excited, yet so sad it's coming to an end...I just know I'm going to watch it at least 3 times.

Last edited:
Fast & Furious 5.

I've just watched the Australian film 'I Am You'.

Based on a true story, it's very powerful and saddening. Fantastic acting, would definitely recommend it.

Saw Transformers: Dark of the moon in the cinema yesterday. More of the same, but fun none the less.

Husband is currently reviewing "I Saw The Devil", so I have watched that twice... pretty damn good- Korean Revenge flick type thing. :)

Went to see Transformers 3 for the third time last night (have unlimited card and im not interested in anything else thats out atm!).

Sat night I watched harry potter and the deathly hallows pt1, it was ok. I'm not really that bothered about the new one unlike most people I know.

I watched an old film - conspiracy theory - last night, it was ok; a few funny bits lol - hopefully I will see the new Harry Potter this weekend : )

I can't wait to see the new harry potter film. You'll have to let us know what it's like.
I watched afterlife last night on sky premiere. Very thought provoking. Has anyone else seen it? X

American Hisory X - ok so it's a re-watch, but a bloomin' fantastic film..... going to see Harry Potter on Sunday - I can't wait (am already scheduled to see it again next thursday!!) lol

Just seen Harry Potter-it was great!!! Quite sad that it's all over now though :( I guess I'll have to start reading the books since I haven't read them yet!

Back