What was the last film you saw?

I watched Scream 4 this afternoon...I think it's the worst of he lot, shame as I loved the first 3.

I'm hoping to watch Super 8 tomorrow. I watched the new planet of the apes a couple of days ago, that was quite good :)

Watched cowboys vs aliens - surprisingly awesome and really pleased I was convinced to go and see it

Just recently join blockbuster so been renting a few films from there, so recently watched limitless, unknown, drive angry, source code.. source code was by far the best :) also was in a depressive mood after making myself watch my sisters keeper and p.s i love you (which i am currently reading) .. want to see the inbetweeners movie tho looks really good! and cowboys and aliens looks good!

I watched East is East last night - I've seen it a few times. The last film I saw at the cinema is Cowboys & Aliens and I enjoyed it very much.

I would recommend watching Taken on Film 4 at 9.00pm tonight - excellent film!

Went to watch planet of the apes and the Inbetweeners on Saturday - really enjoyed both of them!!

Last time I went to the movies I saw Cars2. Nowhere near as good as the first one (the first is one of my all time favourite pixar movies) but it was still a great movie to watch, will be getting it as soon as it comes out on BR

I am finally going watching harry potter on Saturday I am so excited to see the final one :) I have read all the books so what to see what its like compared to the book. I can't wait :)

I am being dragged to the cinema by my 5 year old daughter to see glee 3D on Sunday...

Then we (me, daughter & son) going to see the smurfs at some point next week

**punk*~*star** said:
I am being dragged to the cinema by my 5 year old daughter to see glee 3D on Sunday...

Then we (me, daughter & son) going to see the smurfs at some point next week

So went to see glee today & it was ok! The music is always pretty good & my daughter has spent the entire afternoon singing 'don't stop believing' (which she also did quite loudly in the cinema lol) so guessing she enjoyed it :p x

chel_belle said:
I am curled up on the sofa in my blanket with the kids watching the incredibles x

Awesome film! Think I like it more than kids lol x

Back