What was the last film you saw?

Just watched The Boy In The Striped Pyjamas on BBC2, hadn't seen it before. Thought it was a really good but such a sad sad film.

I watched The Proposal this afternoon...wasn't as good as what I thought it'd be...

I am back from frightfest and saw like 38 movies... but I am just home from Conan 3D- I loved it and it was just great fun swords and sourcery. :)

I just finished watching Final Destination 5... thought it was a bit pants actually, a great death by the gymnast though ;)

Really? I loved FD5! Thought it was one of the best in the series, definately mountains better than FD4, the 3D was well utilised and the link with the first movie was fab!

Really? I loved FD5! Thought it was one of the best in the series, definately mountains better than FD4, the 3D was well utilised and the link with the first movie was fab!

I just got bored with it half way through, I didn't feel on edge liked I did with 1 and 2 and I I didn't the deaths were that good, in comparison to the others!

I thought FD5 was on par with FD2... I think, this may have been enhanced by the increased presence of Tony Todd.

Went to see The Inbetweeners Movie on Sunday! Really funny!

Went to see The Inbetweeners Movie on Sunday! Really funny!

I keep hearing this is hilarious...I'venever watched it on the tv, will I still get it?

Yep. You don't have to watch the series to enjoy it but you'd probably understand the characters better x

I went to see The Inbetweeners a few weeks ago, it's hilarious! I've watched all the series but one of my friends I was with had never seen it before and she still enjoyed it.

I'm watching The Craft, I liked it the first time round, it's lost it's appeal now. I see I Am Legend was on the tv again, how many times are they going to keep showing that!

I watched that new film with Justin Timberlake the other evening, I switched off after 40mins, didn't think much to that!

The new planet of the apes thing

I watched that a few weeks ago, it wasn't too bad I thought..the apes were a bit freaky looking though ;)

Back