What was the last film you saw?

I watched Xmen First Class the other day and really enjoyed it. I think it is the best in the series.

Saw The Grey last night. Not the best film to watch when you're freezing!

We got Netflix and watched The Village, The Expendables and April Fools Day over the last week. I love the first and the second and third were so bad they were good, we couldn't face anything deep and meaningful. As you can tell lol.

We got Netflix and watched The Village, The Expendables and April Fools Day over the last week. I love the first and the second and third were so bad they were good, we couldn't face anything deep and meaningful. As you can tell lol.
the expendables is so fabulously awfully great lol

we too got netflix and last night watched seven pounds it was a weeee bit sad :(

Angie_b said:
the expendables is so fabulously awfully great lol

we too got netflix and last night watched seven pounds it was a weeee bit sad :(

Isn't it just lol? My hubby and I kept looking at each other, shaking our heads and giggling at its cheesiness but loved it all the same.

Seven pounds is soooo sad, not what I expected at all. I'll have to try and get my hubby to watch it.

Have you ever watched Misfits from channel 4? It's brilliant, so funny, about a bunch of teenagers on community service who get special powers. Not what I expected but we're hooked.

127 hours. Omg amazing, that guy is awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Isn't it just lol? My hubby and I kept looking at each other, shaking our heads and giggling at its cheesiness but loved it all the same.

Seven pounds is soooo sad, not what I expected at all. I'll have to try and get my hubby to watch it.

Have you ever watched Misfits from channel 4? It's brilliant, so funny, about a bunch of teenagers on community service who get special powers. Not what I expected but we're hooked.
nooo we haven't even tho my mum and the hubbys mum n dad keep telling us to and for them to agree with each other is unheard of lol may look at watching it on netflix too :D

blitz is awesome too but then anything with jason statham is aaaaaaall good by me :p

Music box, an old Jessica Lang film. It's good, well worth a watch when you feel like chilling and watching a drama.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Mary and Max. An Australian claymation film about friendship,bullying,childhood,family,love,self esteem,mental illness, and aspergers syndrome (amongst other things!) a beautiful film...but so very sad.

Annie! Absolutely loved this film since i was little :) my 6 year old daughter has just started singing lessons & her teacher lent her the dvd coz her first song to learn is 'tomorrow'

We've watched a few recently, all Netflix's fault.

A remake of Ice Castles, one of my favourite childhood films about an ice skater that goes blind in an accident. Not as good as the original, as usual. Striking Distance with Bruce Willis and Sarah Jessica Parker, now we're watching the Lord of the Rings trilogy at my hubby's request, I love them, he heard there is a Lego game coming out on the Xbox so wants to watch them again and hopefully he will enjoy them this time instead of muttering Tosh!

Just watched "The Time Travellers Wife"
Quite strange but good, I wasn't as emotional as I thought I would be after reading some reviews.

Just watched "The Time Travellers Wife"
Quite strange but good, I wasn't as emotional as I thought I would be after reading some reviews.

It is a strange film, I watched it after reading the book & felt the film didn't portray the book as well as it could have done. The film didn't end the same as the book, but then again you come to expect changes.

I watched The Time Traveller's Wife last night too, it's the second time I've seen it and I enjoyed it more but I agree not the same as the book, but films never are are they?

I think tonight might be The Bridges of Madison County, my sky box needs clearing out.

Edited to correct the spelling of county. Apparently I missed out the O and minimins wasn't pleased lol. Oops.

Back