What was the last film you saw?

Blind side, Wicked film, heart warming and it's a true story, so good :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

We Need to Talk About Kevin; it was very good & a true representation of the book.

I liked it but I have to say the book was much better :)

Last movie that I seen was Safehouse in the Cinema, very good cant a bit or Ryan Reynolds & Denzel Washington, but a bit too much shooting, don't think I ever want to hear another gunshot for a good while haha!

I watched The Bridges of Madison County last night, I was a big ball of snot and tears when my hubby came home from work, very attractive but he still told me I looked pretty, bless him. That would be the red eyes then?

Hopefully we'll hit Netflix tonight and watch a film.

Think Hugo was the last one I watched. Was really good actually, I wasn't expecting it to be.

Currently watching High Fidelity, an old John Cusack film, love it :)

Project X, every review I've seen slates the movie but I really enjoyed it, so much that I got the soundtrack the next day.

At the cinema? Sherlock Holmes: Game of Shadows which was a surprise birthday present from my fiancee, and the film was awesome.

At home (and most recently), it was...erm... The Hours, I think. That was good too.

Super. It's on sky anytime, it's absolutely mad!!!

Indiana jones & the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull & Harry potter and the goblet of fire with my wee boy over the last week.

Just been to see The Hunger Games. It was really good! A few changes but I thought it worked =)

_Gizmo_ said:
Just been to see The Hunger Games. It was really good! A few changes but I thought it worked =)

We went to see it on Friday - loved it! Have you read the books Gizmo? Which did you prefer film/book?

Yup, read all of them =) I preferred the book but still loved the film, even though a few things are annoying me, but they can't fit everything into a film I guess.

This weekend me & kids have watched:

Alvin & the chickmunks
Alvin & the chickmunks the squekel
Alvin & the chickmunks chipwrecked
The smurfs
The sound of music (for daughters singing lesson, really dislike this film to be honest)
Horrid Henry &
Mary poppins

Today we have reminders set for:

Flushed away
Wallace & gromit (not sure which) &
Antz :)

Last movie i watched was "The Vow" and it was AMAZING. I love movies like that but i hate them at the same time... as much as i love my other half... I want the romance that comes from movies like that to be whisked off my feet... esp by someone like Channing Tatum! Mmm Mmm haha
*sigh*

I went to see Clash of the Titans last night, it was very good, lots of action, in fact it was action from start to finish, there was a fair bit of violence, which ranged from mild to extreme, but no blood, I'd definately recommend going to see it.

Next week it's Mirror Mirror, which I don't really want to go & see but MiL (my cinema partner) wants to go.

The last film I saw was "The Hunger Games", I thought it was really good!

Back