What was your combined weight loss at 6 weeks SS?

RuthG

Gold Member
Question int he tittle really!

Wow PG thats fab! I've done 27lbs in 6 weeks before, I'm hoping to get as close to 39lbs as possible, i'm thinking it's a bit too much to ask!

Cheers, it's slowed down since then as I like a drink at the weekends...Managed only 1 glass of wine all week this week, which is very good for me. I also walk a lot, at least an hour a day, not very fast but at least it's something...

This is week 6 for me and I can tell you I've lost 31lbs!

I lost 46lb in the 6 weeks of being on cambridge

amazing guys keep up the good work!! roll on thursday when i start CD.. lol been waiting aaaaaages

mine was 25lbs on my first stint on cd, just started my second stint and im on for the same last 9lbs already (which is about the same as week one last time)

nikki xx

Thanks all, thats fab! I guess I'll just keep plugging away and see what happens!

Hi I lost 36lb in the first six weeks of ss'ing.

thanks hollyhoo!

Don't aim too high, don't get me wrong I am on my 1st week and would love to loose as much as poss in the first 6 weeks, but alot does depend on how much weight you have to loose in the first place. It doesn't look like you have that much.
You will loose more than on a normal diet but might not be the whole lot, but good luck anyway. X

Hi I lost 22lbs in the first 6 weeks. I had initially 3.5 stones to lose

I have lost 21lbs in 4 weeks (started 5 weeks ago, but have had to take one whole week off already to cope with three birthday parties and a ball!!) hoping to break through the 30lbs mark by the time i've SSed for 6 weeks.

Val x

Back