What was your first week loss

Needs2losealot

Hi everyone

As i am so nosey :p i was just woundering what your first weeks loss was.
When i done slimming world back in 2008 it was 9lbs i am intrested because i have just come off of Lighterlife and my first weeks loss there was 9lbs the body amazes me because on sw i ate loads and lost 9lbs on week 1 and on LL i only had 500cal aday and i lost 9lbs week 1 :confused:

cheers guys x x x sam x x x

YOU should be applauded for leaving the VLCD and embracing SW. I only wish there were more like you.

Why were you ill on your 8th week?

Mine was 5lb, and its slowed down gradually to about 1lb a week now and im comfortable with that. Welcome back to SW and start munching those free foods :D

I had swineflu not nice.I feel much better now i am back on sw i love it.

Thats a good loss claire thanks for your reply x

x x x sam x x x

Great weight losses guys hope mines as good next week.

x x x sam x x x

gosh my weight loss is so little compared to all the others. I only lost 2lbs in my first week, but then I had been dieting myself before then so maybe thats why.

I know the very first time I did a diet, I lost 8lbs 3/4 in my first week.

My first week was 4 pounds but it has slowed down to averaging less than a pound a week. I seem to go a few weeks with sts or a tiny loss, then have a good loss of about 3 pounds... as long as it goes down I won't complain (too much!)

i lost 4lb in each of my first and second weeks, and now i lose about 2lb a week, but i exercise 3 times a week...and have 3 kids to run after lol!

My first weeks loss was 5lb and 3lb in my second week. It was then 1-2 lb a week on average.
The first week always gives you such a boost, just be mindful though, that when coming from a vlcd diet, you may not lose (much) in your first week as your body is adjusting to that lovely food :)

Welcome along to the fab world of SW, good luck!

wow mine is like the smallest one lol- I had my 1st weigh-in yest and lost 3 lbs, however I took water retention tablets yest and wonder was it because of that-therefore not a true representation

I lost 6lb my first week but I had a vomiting bug midway through. Still, managed to lose 5lb the following week so was gobsmacked! That's when I became a true SW devotee forever!

7.5lb my first week. really pleased with that :)

previously (before i fell off the wagon for a couple of months :eek: ), my first week's loss was 4.5lb :)

First week was 3 1/2lbs then it went to 2lbs and for the last 6 weeks it has been only half a pound each time x

Back