What was YOUR kick up the bum???

Mine this time around has been the fact that we are moving countries in just under 4 months time. When people last saw me I had just got to my goal with a lot of determination, but in my 17 months away I have gained an enormous nearly 4 stone and am mortified that people will see me like this. It is in my thoughts every minute of every hour that I cannot go back like this so am feeling very determined although also have a sinking feeling that I won't manage it :(

Skinny girl said:
Mine this time around has been the fact that we are moving countries in just under 4 months time. When people last saw me I had just got to my goal with a lot of determination, but in my 17 months away I have gained an enormous nearly 4 stone and am mortified that people will see me like this. It is in my thoughts every minute of every hour that I cannot go back like this so am feeling very determined although also have a sinking feeling that I won't manage it :(

Have some faith! Good luck :)

My "kick up the bum" was 6 weeks ago! For a long time I had been spiralling out of control, eating too much and drinking too much. I constantly used the medication i was taking for depression as an excuse for gaining nearly 5 stone since my wedding 4.5 yrs ago.

Six weeks ago I had a miscarriage and it devastated me and my husband. Especially as we had been trying for 4 years on and off with no success.

That was it! That was enough for me to pull myself together. Got off the medication first and I've not had a drink since before the miscarriage and I've started and stuck to Exante 100%. I'm coming to the end of my 4th week and I've been adding in a meal this week without straying.

Onwards and upwards! I've lost over 1.5stone. Next weigh in is Friday and I hope to have lost a couple more lbs.

Good luck everyone!!

Mine is I'm 40 and I really want a family. It's now or never!

Back