What was your last meal before LL?

Chellie_h

Just wondering...as I am thinking of what to have tonight! Before i :wave_cry: say bye bye to food for 100+ days and start on the shakes.
Am really looking forward to getting started now.

Have your favorite meal!! But my advice would be to keep carbs to a minimum if u can...

I had a chicken kebab... with loads of salad.... mmmm the thought of it now makes my mouth water lol!

Good luck for ur start... ull do great...

Have your favorite meal!! But my advice would be to keep carbs to a minimum if u can...

I had a chicken kebab... with loads of salad.... mmmm the thought of it now makes my mouth water lol!

Good luck for ur start... ull do great...

I had the funniest week before LL, I was out everynight eating and drinking asif there was no tomorrow, when I weighed in the first week I had actually lost 2lbs. I thought it was hilarious and almost impossible cause I really did overdo it.
Enjoy your last meal and remember it will still be there in 100 days.

I had the two things I loved the most - 4 cheese topped baps and 2 Belgium buns - unfortunately me that was the last time I will ever have them - if I eat another one of either, that'll be it, i'll be addicted again!!! Carbs and me just are not the best of friends - shame cos I really like them!!

My last meal was Sainburys hot tikka masala with a bottle of cider which was lovely but don't miss that type of food now (well maybe sometimes) I crave healthy food now, really want some cottage cheese

I had a massive bowl of cheesey pasta and half a huge bar of wholenut! I dreamed about them during my first few week of LL. However, not had either since!

I spent the last 2 weeks before starting LL eating like I was on death row.
I had all of my favourite meals including curry, chinese, baked camembert, chilli, spicy chicken and sausages with one eye on D day. :D

The night before I started LL, I went to a dinner party and stuffed my face with gorgeous food and drank loads so I had to start day 1 with a hangover.

I don't think about any of the foods that I thought I'd miss but I do crave foods that I thought I wouldn't be bothered about.

I had a huge blowout - I mean really huge:

Channa Massala on Puree starter then Meat Tikka Massala Vindaloo with Onion bahjee, sag paneer, bamboo shoot bhajee and a Gallic Keema Naan.

Followed by ... Ben and Jerrys - a complete tub!

It was the biggest meal I had eaten for years!

mmmm kind of wish I'd gone to Mikes for tea that night :)

roast lamb, roast potatoes, mash, roasted carrots and parsnips washed down by 2 bottles of champagne..........gone lightheaded just remembering it!!!!

I went on holiday the week before i started ll to turkey, i ate and drank like i was never going to eat again. the only good thing about the holiday was we had to walk half way up a mountain to go back to the hotel. the night before i had a pizza wine, everything i could find in the cupboard. i do regreat it now but i start rtm today. chicken on the side ready to cook. im excited and scared. but see this as the start of my new life style

well i was disappointed with my last meal - i opted for a green chicken curry last night and it was the worst ever!!! My flatmate reckons it's a good thing because then i won't be thinking hmmmmmmmmmm green chicken curry.
Good logic i guess.
As i am starting back at the group tonight - i still have to have lunch today but am planning on having the shakes for dinner, so pret sandwich i think and a bag of crisps and choc - last one!
Just so looking forward to getting started and losing weight.

I was a right little old goody two shoes, having smoked trout with salad and wholemeal soda bread! God, I'd love that again right now (get thee behind me ....)

I had to wait a couple of weeks before I could start. I did consider cutting down the carbs etc to make life a little easier to start off with but I soon snapped out of that LOL. I ate out several times, cooked all my favourite foods, then on the last night I went to my first meeting then went to the chippy for pie and chips then had some choc and that was it, started next day.
I have to say that the first few days weren't that bad.
I finish RTM on Friday. I am planning a little celebration, home-made fajitas and a glass of wine, and all totally guilt free!

hehe sounds fab ali.
I had a homemade curry with all the trimmings- and certainly paid for it with the headaches!! xxx

I had mince and dumplings, mash and veg my favourate meal in the world....15 weeks ago that's bizzare to say that was the last time I ate lol

Ali's just reminded me, I stopped at the supermarket on my way home from my first meeting and bought a bottle of wine, cheese and olives and scoffed them all. :D

Back