What were you eating on a daily basis before lipotrim?

Demaris

Silver Member
This is designed to horrify me into changing my eating habits once I get to refeeding. here is a typical day pre lipotrim :

breakfast: 2 slices of toast with oodles of butter on.

11:00: Packet of crisps or more toast

1:00: Toasted sandwich with bacon, lasings of mayo and mustard and buttered. Or bacon/stilton toasted sandwich.

4:00: chocolate bar and/or somthing like a mini pork pie

7:00: Large dinner. Something homemade like toad in hole, pasta (with cream), beef and beer pie etc. Potatoes deep fried and vegetables. My plate would be pilled high!

10:00: two more slice of heavily buttered toast to go to bed with.

Drinks: Milky coffee's, mocha's, coke.

Alchohol: 3+ bottles of wine a week.

No wonder I got fat!! :D

Oh and once a week I would bake some sort of sponge cake, mostly chocolate and it would be me that ended up eating most of it :eek:

Breakfast - Bagle or toast, with butter, and usually a KitKat or something! and a cup of full fat hot chokkie...

Snack mid morning, Biscuits from the hundreds of boxes ALWAYS in my office, and maybe a packet of crisps followed by anothe hot chokkie...

Lunch: Pasty or noodles or Subway, depending on who was going out for lunch etc...

probably another few biscuits, or choccies....

Then id get home from work "staving" and make a butty while i made my tea... which would be something equally full of fat and with no neutritional value!!
if i was working at my second job, i would get a cone of chips and gravy from the chipps, and some sort of "munchies" from the co-op next door

DISGUSTING!!!! and heres me trying to convince my self, i never really ate that much!!! :break_diet:

Breakfast-Special K (huge bowl)
Mid morning snack-Choc bar or crisps
Lunch-Boots meal deal with triple pack sandwich,snack a jacks,carrot cake. Then probaly a yorkie and a yogurt.Cherry coke
Snack-Cake,crisps,Biscuits....
Tea-Chicken,chips or pie and chips, pizza and chips

Really bad i know,on the odd occation i would have a honey and mustard turkey salad but thats about once a month.

Ive really got to change the way i eat.

I wouldn't dare put down a full days worth of what I was eating. It was so much more than any of the ones above. (Not that this is a contest. :) )

I mean, you're putting down a bar of chocolate as a snack.. I would buy 2 of the 5-packs of something like smarties or snickers, and they'd be gone during the day. Just me sitting at my desk.

well before i came on Lipotrim i had already lost 3 stone so no point putting that diet down as it was pretty good so i will put down what i ate before that lol

Breakfast - if at work it would be a fry up, or cold takeaway. rarely cereal

Lunch - Sandwich, crisps, pork pie, chocolate or hot dinner from work like lasagne and chips etc

Tea time - Take away such as pizza, curry, burger or anything real bad pretty often. sometimes home cooked dinner but again very rarely healthy

Drinks - Through the day lots of pepsi as i get it free at work seen as we make it lol

Alcohol - probably 4 to 6 cans a night pretty much everynight

It was well bad lol since then though i have dropped over 5 stone and my diet just before lipotrim was very healthy except for a weekend treat which is what i am going back to soon

My days always started off with good intentions:

never eat breakfast - cant face it!

Lunch - baguette with ham salad or tuna mayo, sometimes shepherds pie etc from works canteen, with crisps and choc bar

Dinner - pie and rice, sauasage and mash or spag bol

After dinner - glass of wine and some choc

Snacks - packet of biscuits would just disappear in a day easy - eat my way through boredom!!!! Jaffa cakes - half an hour tops! Not every day, but certainly say 2 out of 5?

breakfast- none

mid morning- chocolate and crisps

lunch- chicken and bacon mayo sandwich made with white bread more crisps and chocolate

mid afternoon- yogert

tea- creamy pasta or heavy rich food like lasange and lots of garlic bread

evening- family size bar of chocolate/ice cream

yes. i am a chocoholic!!!!

my word i was a pig!

breakfast when at work cereal milk not at work 4/5 slices toast couple biscuits
lunch sandwich pkt crisp choc bar same if not working
tea meat veg pots/ lasange/curry

snacks in between bread/butter crisps biscuits basically anything that was in the fridge/cupboard

As you can see I have a problem with bread I can eat it anytime day/night with without butter etc and I am still struggling with this every now and then up it pops and 3/4 slices are down my throat before I realise it.

Sharron

Breakfast: Nothing, Maybe a few glasses of fizzy pop!

Dinner: 3 or 4 huge sausage roll's and 2 or 3 bags of crisps washed down with fizzy drinks!

Snacks: 2 or 3 bars of chocolate and fizzy drinks.

Tea: Take away! Usually a 12'' pepperoni pizza, Chips, 2 fudge cake and fizzy drinks again!

WOW THAT IS DISGUSTING!!!

what the hey, here's mine then, in some detail.

Breakfast - 500ml coke, 330ml orange juice, tea, two pain-au-chocolates, 1 croissant, mars bar or snickers.

Snack - bar of chocolate or two.

Lunch - Could be either
4 sandwiches (bacon&cheese, cheese&onion) or
2 baguettes (chicken turkey bacon and mayo) or
Trip to Pizza Hut all-you-can-eat buffet (2x7" pizzas) or
Mcdonalds large meal + 9 McNuggets
and
Another 500ml of coke

Afternoon snack - 1 or 2 bars of chocolate

Evening - 2 pints in the pub. (Usually Kilkenny)

Dinner - Could be either of
Pub grub (massive amounts of spiced potato wedges with bacon, garlic and cheese on them) or
Pizza Hut delivered to the door (large combo meal with garlic bread) or
About 15 roast potatoes, chicken breast, vegetables

Add in 1 litre of coke and another few chocolate bars for desert. (I could typically go around to the local shop around 10pm and pick up 2 king size twixes and a snickers crunchie bar, or maybe a packet of chocolate truffle biscuits, and it'd all be gone by midnight.)

what the hey, here's mine then, in some detail.

Breakfast - 500ml coke, 330ml orange juice, tea, two pain-au-chocolates, 1 croissant, mars bar or snickers.

Snack - bar of chocolate or two.

Lunch - Could be either
4 sandwiches (bacon&cheese, cheese&onion) or
2 baguettes (chicken turkey bacon and mayo) or
Trip to Pizza Hut all-you-can-eat buffet (2x7" pizzas) or
Mcdonalds large meal + 9 McNuggets
and
Another 500ml of coke

Afternoon snack - 1 or 2 bars of chocolate

Evening - 2 pints in the pub. (Usually Kilkenny)

Dinner - Could be either of
Pub grub (massive amounts of spiced potato wedges with bacon, garlic and cheese on them) or
Pizza Hut delivered to the door (large combo meal with garlic bread) or
About 15 roast potatoes, chicken breast, vegetables

Add in 1 litre of coke and another few chocolate bars for desert. (I could typically go around to the local shop around 10pm and pick up 2 king size twixes and a snickers crunchie bar, or maybe a packet of chocolate truffle biscuits, and it'd all be gone by midnight.)

those were the days ey lol

Friday's were my worst days. I love to cook and experiment, so i would cook my OH a lovely dinner, something that would need lots of cream in the recipe, like pasta, mexican or curry etc. Then I would have made a cheescake or keylime pie (with cream of course). Lots of deep fried potatoes (especially sweet potatoes) and always some nice bread side thing like garlic or tomato and rosemary.

Then, i would sink half a bottle of Jack with full sugar coke. Then next morning to combat the hangover it would be a HUGE fry up.

Thats it.....enough about food lol ;)

Breakfast none

Mind morning cup of tea and half a pack of biscuits

Lunch crumpets or scones normally 4

Mid afternoon box of Malteasers

Dinner huge plate of pasta,tuna mayo and cheese

Evening snack more biscuits and cups of tea

I would wash it down with diet coke

breakfast, more like mid morning about 10.30 - 11.00 (i dont start work till 9.30) double saussage and bacon bun.
Dinner, either chippy special of pie,chips,peas and gravy or subway italian BMT with cheese footlong with a cookie and bag of dorritos.
Tea, If i could be bothered to cook a large serving of pasta bake (this could serve 4 but id say id have eaten a serving for 2 then gone back to it later and eat the rest after my bf had his) A roast chicken dinner/spag bol/lasagne and chisps or if i got take away it was usually chinese or pizza and kebab! i had takeaways religiously at the weekends so thats fri,sat,sun and probably on a thursday.
Snacks, fizzy drinks,juice,chocolates,sweets,crisps!! I could go to the shop and spend at least £10 on crap and eat it all plus take trips to asda and buy cakes and more crisps in the week. Now thats gross!!!

I'm not sure of exactly what I ate, but it was loads of processed crap and mostly carbohydrates...doh! Drank mostly milky coffees with caffeine, not decaf like now...with only walking as my form of exercise or energy expenditure...now I'm off the vlcds and onto clean eating, no processed food if I can help it. Wholefoods all the way!

(P.S. I did both lighterlife and lipotrim, once in 2000, lost 4 and a half stone and again in 2003 as 3 stone of the weight crept back on and then 2008 I began to eat healthily and started to go to the gym after I put 2 stone back on, now maintaining at 9 stone 6 pounds)

I wouldn't have set dinner times I would just graze all day and would think nothing of eating a sharer bag of crisps or can of pringles every night. I was never full! I just kept eating. God It scares me to remember what an unhealthy relationship I had with food! I would be eating and feeling guilty then continue eating and convince myself that I deserved it!

Breakfast, often none, occasionally a couple of pieces of chocolate and tea. Or coffee and a muffin. Once in a blue moon porridge.
Lunch omelette or bowl of pasta or blt
Dinner meat and potatoes, little bit of veg with butter
Can of full fat coke most days
Constantly snacking all day, every day on cakes, toast and butter, crisps, chocolate, and biscuits with endless cups of tea. I haven’t gone a day without chocolate in some form in years!
Would frequently have chips and a burger with another coke in the evening after my first dinner if someone else in the house was going for a takeaway I could never resist!
Rarely went through a full week without having a take away of some kind. Absolutely addicted to Chinese food, always greasy chicken based meals accompanied with chips (huge portions). For about a month before xmas I had at least half a bottle of wine most nights.
Yeah, there was really no way I wasn’t going to be overweight!

My menu was very similar to everyone elses.

If I popped to a shop to get a bar of choc, I would always have to have 2. The same goes for crisps. I would eat a couple of packs while cooking tea. I would have a couple of takeaways a week and if it was McD or something like that, I would have a proper meal plus an extra cheeseburger or something. I was never full. It cost a fortune. I knew I was eating way too much but just couldn't stop. It just tasted too good. I was greedy and that's that. If I wanted it I had it and didn't stop to think what it was doing to me.

Glad to have broken that cycle once and for all!

Hey all, my regular days food is:

Breakfast: 2 jumbo croissants from Tesco, Tesco fresh orange juice

Lunch: Thai red curry with egg fried rice, can of coke

snack: chocolate bar

Dinner: Usually pasta (big portion) with a whole jar of pesto, however had fried chicken meals on a regular basis

Weekends: Takeaway friday night, kebab and chips lunch on saturday, pizza for dinner saturday night and huge cooked meal sunday. Icecream was eaten for dessert all weekend

My real downfalls seemed to happen on the weekend! (not half!)

Back