What will be your treat for reaching goal?

RM07

Silver Member
I know I have something in mind for treating myself when I reach goal and wondered if anyone else has something they have promised themselves?

When I reach goal I will be getting a tattoo! I want one to symbolise my little boy and be able to add to it if we are blessed with any more children. I've been thinking of getting a celtic motherhood knot which will cost between £150-£170 depending on where I get it.

Hopefully I will be able to get it early next year... or at least before my birthday in May 2010

Mines to go wedding dress shopping! :) I'm not getting married for two years but will buy the dress when I'm at my goal and then I'll have no choice but to stay at my goal!

Mine will be getting married Sept 2010 :0chacha:

Do you know girls, I didn't have one!! :p

For me, it was enough to get the Target award on my book and the pride I felt when I got there was amazing. :D It really was a great feeling cos with all the diets I'd ever done before and all the classes I'd gone too, I'd never ever got to target.

I went out for a slap up meal straight afterwards and had lasagne and chips and a pudding and custard!!!

(I wish I was brave enough to get a tattoo cos I'd like a little one!)

I'm like jaylou i don't have one, getting to goal would be treat enough for me, it would be my life my everything!
I intend in getting there this year without going sown the scenic route!

There's a gorgeous swimming costume in Next I want but won't get it until I'm in a size 10!!! so that will be my treat when I'm at my target

I dont really have a goal treat in mind either, just lots of fitted clothes I suppose, instead of the usual tents!

I have a mid way treat planned and one for when I get to goal. When I am halfway there I will be buying an Audi TT and hopefully this will be in the summer. When I get to goal I intend to have a tummy tuck and a boob uplift :)

I have a mid way treat planned and one for when I get to goal. When I am halfway there I will be buying an Audi TT and hopefully this will be in the summer. When I get to goal I intend to have a tummy tuck and a boob uplift :)

All I can say is... WOW!! You go for it!!! :)

I love everyones goal treats and it's lovely to see that for some just getting to goal will be their treat! I wish I had that kind of determination - sadly I need a golden carrot dangling in front of me!

Saying that we are having dress down at work and for the first time in 2 years I'm wearing jeans AND they fit me beautifully!

Just a good shopping trip...would love Gok Wan to tag along too lol

A new horse! Mine is retired now and would love another one but at the moment only an elephant would be able to carry me so thats my aim! xx

I am going to get a tattoo when i reach 19st 13lb. It will prob be a scorpion as thats my birthsign. And Jaylou, If you worried about the pain rub some ulcer gel where you want the tat, just before you have it done, and that will numb the skin for 30-40 mins!

Mine is to get my belly button pierced....only problem is now I've got there I don't know where to get it done!!!LOL........Will have to look over the weekend.

DD keeps asking me when I'm gonna get it done, she's 10 & thinks it's disgusting!!

I love this thread! Never thought about it before, apart from smaller clothes but i love the idea of an Audi TT!!

I will hopefully have lots of new found confidence! :) - that'll be a treat! :D

Mine is to get my belly button pierced....only problem is now I've got there I don't know where to get it done!!!LOL........Will have to look over the weekend.

DD keeps asking me when I'm gonna get it done, she's 10 & thinks it's disgusting!!

I have tattoos and piercings. They are cool. You will love it. I may get mine redone when I get to goal. My stomach will not be fit to be on show. Will just be for me :)

Mine will be a pair of amazing jeans...

I hate jeans shopping cos I look terrible in almost all of them. I find it such hard work finding ones I'm happy with. I'd love to be able to walk into a shop like Miss Sixty or Diesel...or somewhere like Selfridges, and slip on a pair of sexy denims that fit great and look fab!!!

One day...and hopefully soon!!!!

jeans are on my mind at the moment cos I've been shopping for them today and nearly cried in the changing rooms!

Back