What Will I Get At Class Tonight

TryAgainer

I'm going to a class tonight as a new starter.

What can I expect to get at class?

Also I remember buying a half price pack before with a calculator - notebook - pen - shopping guide.

Will something like that be available and does anyone know how much it will be??

Thanks

You'll get a folder with the first week's guide to ProPoints (I am assuming from looking through mine that it will be built upon each week).

There were various packs available to buy---essentials, deluxe---and you can buy a new calculator. Our meeting didn't have the new scales or cookbook yet; next week for those apparently, although that migh differ on area.

I rejoined yesterday. You get the pro-point folder, and I bought the deluxe pack with the shopping guide, track book, eating out guide, calculator, tape measure and pen. That was £19.95 but be warned it looks like WW aren't giving the leaders a lot of stock of them

See that's wrong as mist people will feel they need the pack especially with regulars and newbies! I'm getting there early weds sit out side the doors all day lol * jokes* x

Back again.

I used the coupon I printed off the WW site this morning so just paid £5.99. Got a Start Losing Weight Booklet / Enjoy your Food Booklet / Pocket Guide / ProPoints Finder Wheel as well as the weekly leaflet / Personal Record Card and Track to Success. I also purchased an Essentials Pack (all the Deluxe ones had gone) and a ProPoints Calculator for £17.90.

Standing in the queue a lady (not sure who she was) was writing the ProPoints Allowance on the Tracker of the regular members in the queue. No calculating going on at all ..... they were all on 29 points!!!!!!!!!???

After I was weighed and had paid my dues, I was sent over to a lady who calculated my ProPoints Allowance ....... Age .....Height ..... no weight ......erm ... that surprised me ............. GUESS WHAT MY ALLOWANCE WAS ........ you got it ................... 29 points !!!!!!!!!!!

Back again.

I used the coupon I printed off the WW site this morning so just paid £5.99. Got a Start Losing Weight Booklet / Enjoy your Food Booklet / Pocket Guide / ProPoints Finder Wheel as well as the weekly leaflet / Personal Record Card and Track to Success. I also purchased an Essentials Pack (all the Deluxe ones had gone) and a ProPoints Calculator for £17.90.

Standing in the queue a lady (not sure who she was) was writing the ProPoints Allowance on the Tracker of the regular members in the queue. No calculating going on at all ..... they were all on 29 points!!!!!!!!!???

After I was weighed and had paid my dues, I was sent over to a lady who calculated my ProPoints Allowance ....... Age .....Height ..... no weight ......erm ... that surprised me ............. GUESS WHAT MY ALLOWANCE WAS ........ you got it ................... 29 points !!!!!!!!!!!

My allowance was calculated using my weight, age, height and gender. can you double check it on your pp calculator??

I have 29pp and 49 extra weekly. I am female, 28, 12st 9lbs and 5ft 4.

I did recheck my ProPoints allowance on my calculator PurpleRain and it is 29 .... not only am I too short ..... I'm too old too!!! ;)

Back