What will it feel like to be slim?

LouiseElectric

Right now I have back ache, chest ache,feel tired slouchy , just want to sleep cant even be bothered to go get lunch , I know its the weight i was not like this at 8 stone but 16 stone omg .. the pain :eek: oh and my size 18 trousers hurt so much so tight and I am hot ..

xxxx

i just read that thinking i know exactly how you feel, then i realised we have very similar stats so no wonder! :) i dont actually know how it feels to be slim, as i have never actually been slim in my life :( xx

Me too - my stats are almost identical and I currently weigh 223lbs

How spooky!!

Blimey we do have similar stats even same intials lol - I am a tad higher than you thanks to a blip.

I guess if we stick to this we will be slim around the same time :) , how are you finding it ? xxx

Hey Cailin - spooky indeed - lol

I was going to suggest a challenge girls xxxx

Just noticed you have two challenges lol

but I am game for us doing one :) xxxx

Just noticed you have two challenges lol

but I am game for us doing one :) xxxx

LOl - I think I might have 3 on the go - just one I forgot to put in my sig!! :eek:

This will make it a nice round 4 :)

I'd like 10lbs off by the end of August.

im already doing two challenges but i am definitely up for another! i might need a few reminders when it comes to updating it tho hehe ;)

im finding SW ok so far :) this isnt the first time ive decided i need to do something about my weight, but it is the first time ive really really really wanted it and believed i could actually do it! what about you? xx

lol good idea thou - what is your 3rd?

Ok thats our 1st goal 10lb of by the end of August ? xx

Hey Emma - Louise

Cool we have a mini challenge going on ;-)

Not my first time either - I was stable at 13 stone for years but gave up smoking and here I am - started SW in april but fell off after putting on half a pound on the 3rd week - but back on as i know it works just have to get use to the fact you do have up and down weeks xx

Back