Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

What will you be doing with your fat clothes ?

Discussion in 'Exante' started by mrsblobby38, 10 May 2010 Social URL.

1. mrsblobby38

mrsblobby38 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st5.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.12%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi peeps
    I was just wondering what you were doing with your fat clothes? If like me you have every size from 10 to 18 in your wardrobe :sigh: and I have been working my way up and down the sizes for 2 years :cry: well enough is enough this time around as they grow baggy they are off to the charity shop!! so if I feel myself getting larger I will cut down instead of finding something larger :8855:eek:h and no more elastic waistbands for me you grow without knowing ;) any more tips ??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. minnieuk

minnieuk Member

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I'm planning on selling mine on ebay if they're in good enough condition. Quite a few items will just be going in recycling as I've been putting off buying anything new until I lose weight.

4. Magggie

Magggie Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(30.39%)
    Funny you should say that, spent yesterday trying everything on and putting aside into a suitcase, some of it to charity(as in the "what was I thinking buying and wearing THAT" stuff )
    none of it is worth selling on eBay, well except a dodgy looking cirque de soleil t shirt

then I found a bag of skinny-er clothes in the loft, so I tried them all on again & refilled my wardrobe

phew !
    Then this morning, I found another binliner of smaller clothes this morning

argh!
    Good job feet don't shrink

5. mrsblobby38

mrsblobby38 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st5.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.12%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Well my fat jeans developed a hole today so I had to rummage in my wardrobe for another pair of fat jeans lol managed to find a pair that did not fit last week but did today !!! yipee !! trouble is you feel skinny when your jeans go baggy now I feel fat again lol xx

6. princess-of-power

princess-of-power this is SPARTA!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(9.74%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Lol. Last time I sold a few things on eBay, gave the rest to my sister in law and charity shop-ped the rest. It was so much fun!

And magggie...feet do shrink! 4stones lighter and I dropped a shoe size! Mind you, Ive put most of the weight back on and I havent gone back up...odd!

7. Sam1309

Sam1309 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st3.2lb
    Current Weight:
    19st12.3lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4.9lb(1.73%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    i'm turning my size 18 skirt (my biggest item of bottom clothing) into a hand bag. kind of a reminder.....

i bought it and it still has the tags on

8. happymonday

happymonday Having a mid-life crisis

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(18.08%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim now Exante
    I lost weight a few years ago and went from a 16 to a 12/14, and when I got to a 12 I gave all my 16's to the charity shop.

Then I crept back into a 14, then last year I was quite poorly and having been laid up after an operation I'd crept back up to a 16 again and had to buy clothes for work O_O.. (and I'm also annoyed that at that point, so despondent was I, that I gave away all my size 12's to the charity shop cos I couldn't see me wearing them again, guess what size I am now lol)

So I'm quite reluctant to get rid this time, even though I am bloody determined never to wear them again. I have put them all in a big box and I'm going to store them for the time being.

Any 'good' stuff, e.g Per Una or other M&S stuff , I'm pondering putting on ebay.

9. Miss Demeanour

Miss Demeanour I.P. Freely

Start Weight:
    132.1kg
    Current Weight:
    132.1kg
    Goal Weight:
    100kg
    Lost(%):
    0kg(0%)
    Diet:
    one off the interweb...
    Still wearing most of mine...

But as for the rest, the good/unusual stuff gets ebayed, the rest to charity shop.

10. Quak

Quak Gold Member

Feet definitely shrink, gone from a 5 to a 4...............as well as a 24 to a 10 - and most of my bigger clothes have gone to charity shops, a few bits have been given to people who asked for certain things, but have only kept a couple of the really big stuff - just for "sentimental" purposes, never to be worn again!

11. 10st10lbs

10st10lbs Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    BRILL!

12. SarahB

SarahB Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8lb(27.65%)
    Diet:
    Currently Slimming World
    I lost 3 stone a couple of years ago for my wedding and sold a lot of my good size 16's and 18s on Ebay. OH said to me I shouldn't have sold them just in case - he jinxed me by saying that because not only did I put back on my weight but almost 2 stone more!!!

Currently a size 18 at the moment but none of my clothes I have will prbably make it on to Ebay as I some of them are rubbish but I am now a bit handy with a sewing machine now so hoping to alter them as I lose weight. (At least thats the plan....lol)

13. YummyMummy 2 be

YummyMummy 2 be Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    hum not sure i've never been in this position before! i have a pair of size 16 jeans (okay they are a very big 16) but i wore them thursday and they just kept falling down!

usually i very throw any clothes away but i think im going to get rid - chairty shops mainly as i dont want the option of expanding again.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.