What works for you?

Aisha_Mango

Hey y'all!

As a newbie, im quite interested in what choices other people are making when it comes to combinations .. I was sat for about half an hour trying to decide what to choose, 3 a day? 4 a day? which meals/shakes to pick? .. Got there in the end but am wondering what everyone chooses!

So, who's doing 3? who's doing 4? What combinations do you like? More shakes? More meals?

Sorry if im being nosey but im intrigued! :)

I tend to do 2 shakes and 1 bar at the moment, Shakes wise I mix them all up so I just pick one at random from the box, same with the bars. I try not to have the same shake twice in a day though.

3 things a day n the odd veg for me

1/2 bar brekkie (tesco ultraslim bar)
Shake for lunch
Meal for dinner (spag bol, cottage pie or soup - has to be savoury!)
1/2 bar at night

I guess with me having the ultraslim bars im almost on 3.5 a day due to extra cals.

3 per day for me.

During the week it's a shake at work (banana and strawberry are my favourites), a bar at work (usually truffa or lemon), and then spag bol with veg, or porridge with no veg in the evening.

Weekends I often have the porridge for breakfast, bar for lunch and then spag bol with veggies in the evening. Now that they've added a chilli option I might mix it up with some of those to provide a bit of variety.

I don't tend to have the soups. On a very rare occasion I might have one but it's like once a month.

4 meals plus veg ...Im greedy
the shakes dont fill me up
and 1 bar is never enough

looking forward to trying the chilli con carni as i love the spag bol

I personally have gone for 4 a day with a shake for brekky, bar for lunch, meal for dins and a shake in the evenin. I got the porridge so i may have that for brekky and a shake for lunch. I got a big mixture of meals so I can test em all out. But i stuck to the 2 chocolate shakes and the chocolate bar ( I looooove my chocolate!)

I see a lot of ppl r doing 3 a day so i may try that at some point and add in some veg

I have 4 a day plus veg, normally a shake for breakfast, meal for lunch, meal for dinner with veg and bar in the evening. I hope to reduce to 3 a day when I've lost about 50% of my total to speed the losses up a tad

I am trying to stick to what for me will be an easy transition to regular food when I have finished so I have a shake for brekkie, a bar at work when busy or a soup if I have time or both on a hungry day! For evening meal I have a chicken salad and any remaining food pack. I have just found that dividing 4 diff flavored bars into 4 and eating 1 bars worth helps at the weekend, I sit down like its a little treat whilst watching a film and chew slowly.

3 a day for me. I eat at 12pm, 4pm and 8pm that way i don't get muchies in the evening. I fill up on water till dinner and then have a shake, usually have soup or a meal for tea and depending on how i feel i'll have a shake or a bar at 8pm. My bars i cut up into little cubes so i can pick at them and they last longer :)

I personally have gone for 4 a day with a shake for brekky, bar for lunch, meal for dins and a shake in the evenin. I got the porridge so i may have that for brekky and a shake for lunch. I got a big mixture of meals so I can test em all out. But i stuck to the 2 chocolate shakes and the chocolate bar ( I looooove my chocolate!)

I see a lot of ppl r doing 3 a day so i may try that at some point and add in some veg

I have done four a day since I started, as I read somewhere on the Kee Diet site that this is the recommended calorie/carb intake for the VLCD. I didn't know 3 was an option until finding this site. I think, as up until now I haven't done bars, (more calories) I need the 4 sachets. Besides, if I go longer than four hrs without a shake or a soup, I feel decidely 'off'/shakey, light-headed! I don't think I could manage with only 3! Now, learning to stop water-swigging earlier in the evening is a goal. I'm up about 4 times per night...too much!

l'm 3 a day. Shake for brekkie, bar for lunch and meal with salad/veg for dinner. I also have grilled chicken and veg 2-3 times a week and drink (at least) 2litres of water.

Back