what would the chances of?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by jayneymac, 23 July 2009 Social URL.

1. jayneymac

jayneymac Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    cambridge
    hi! my names Jayne and I have been following CD since 18th of March 2009 and have lost 3 stone despite a few blips along the way! However, I go on holiday in 2 weeks time and was wonderin what the chances of shedding a stone in 2 weeks would be?!!! Obviously I am ss and drinking my water!! Just wondering if anyone achieved this! PS I love this site and find it so inspirational!! Curlywurley is a true inspiration!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LizzMB

LizzMB WILL be Slim!

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.57%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    its not unhead of at the start, but after 3 months i would be surprised hun even if you do it 100%, no blips, all the water and more etc...

But that's just from what i have noticed with my time on here...

You have done fab hun
    xxx

4. jayneymac

jayneymac Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    cambridge
    wow! you have done well! I started at the same weight as you and would kill to be in the 12's! Very envious indeed!

5. LizS

LizS Shut up Ethel

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(15.31%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    not impossible, but surely unlikely - two weeks at 7lb a go when you've been in it for a while would be very unusual! however, don't let that stop you trying, two good weeks and you could well be looking at ..what....9,10lb? which is better than nowt!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.