Original what would you have from this menu

I would go for the fruit salad starter "Lock Garden Glory" and then either a salad, or a steak with baked potato or the Citrus Scallopino look good & fairly light for a main course.

You can always do extra easy so you can have potato & meat. Last time I went for a meal I blended my Hex in blue cheese with fat free fromage frais and took it with me in a pot to put on my spud. Everyone laughed but it tasted lovely and I went home wearing a halo!

I can't see any deserts but if your good for the rest of the meal why not just go ahead. Thats what flexible sins are for!

Also don't drink too much cause that will shoot your sins straight up.

I would definitely go EE.

Starter
Salamaccio

Main
Pollo Mango

What!!! No desserts??? :eek:
I expect they'll be on a special as to whatever is freshly made.

Well that would be my choice if I wanted to behave yourself. However if I was going there, I wouldn't be behaving myself....lol and would have everything that I probably shouldn't....ooh, all that coconut milk and cream...:cool:

oh i didnt realise that you were looking at it from a healthy point of view. i was just looking to see what i was dribbling over the most ha ha.

Ohhh is this the one in Manchester or Cheshire? I went to the Manchester one at Christmas, it was lovely...... I had the warm duck salad and then shared some sweet potato chips with my boyfriend. I wasn't very saintly - but it was lush!!

Have a lovely time x

So what did you have in the end J4ckos mate?

Back