What would you interpret the following on a text message...

big bear

A bear on a mission!
Someone has a video of me (nothing rude lol) that I didn't want anyone to see. They text me today to say that their colleagues at work had a rite laugh at it. Bearing in mind I don't know the 'colleagues' I'm very annoyed. I was promised faithfully no one else would see it.

I just text back with Rite, ok thanks; they text me with ..... does that just mean draw a line under it or what?

I asked what it meant but they're ignoring my texts/calls.

So what would you think it means?

Not sure really.

Is this person someone you'd expect to trust (ie family).

Was it made clear that you didn't want anyone else seeing? Why?

Does it matter that these people that you don't know have seen this video? What difference does it make? xx

Not sure really.

Is this person someone you'd expect to trust (ie family).

Was it made clear that you didn't want anyone else seeing? Why?

Does it matter that these people that you don't know have seen this video? What difference does it make? xx

It was a friend, I made it clear & I was told not to worry I could trust them. It was because I was doing something really silly & look really awful.

I suppose it doesn't really matter its just if I ever meet them I'll be really really embarrassed.

I was just curious as to what the ..... meant really lol X

big bear said:
It was a friend, I made it clear & I was told not to worry I could trust them. It was because I was doing something really silly & look really awful.

I suppose it doesn't really matter its just if I ever meet them I'll be really really embarrassed.

I was just curious as to what the ..... meant really lol X

Seems a bit odd!!

Especially the ignoring your calls etc now? Also the fact that they reassured you that they wouldn't do exactly what they've done?

The problem with the written word is that it is very difficult to interpret!!

Ah that makes sense, I was being sarcastic!! I don't think they did actually show it they were trying to get a reaction from me!! and it worked lol.

Mrs S (like the name change btw!) I don't know why they are playing silly *******! trying to wind me up!

big bear said:
Mrs S (like the name change btw!) I don't know why they are playing silly *******! trying to wind me up!

Thanks!

Odd question, but have you done anything recently to peeve them ? Like they owed you (with the draw a line under it comment?) xx

This is exactly why I hate texting! Pick up the phone and call your friend to have it out. It's impossible to have a conversation like that by text. Let them know how hurt and embarrassed you are that they shared the video with work colleagues. I would have no idea what your text meant let alone their reply

Thanks!

Odd question, but have you done anything recently to peeve them ? Like they owed you (with the draw a line under it comment?) xx

Spoken now, all sorted. It was as snakes & ladders said. I hate text talk and all these shortened words.

Bl**dy Text messages..... Im forever reading more into a txt than its meant then thinking oh god i cant be bothered to answer her call (Best Friend) if shes gonna ask me to do this and that (Its all the time, she has legs and mouth and knows how her computer works) lol

It might be she/he is worried that she/he has really upset you and is scared to answer the phone and is finding it easier to ignor......
Does She/he live close to you? Could you just pop over and speak to them face to face, more than likely blown out of this world - both partys thinking the worse.....

Im sure your video isnt that bad, but wasnt fair as you asked them not to show anyone....
Chin up :)

Back