what would you rather have?

charlottegrace1

Gold Member
Just read thindilemas post about proportions and it got me thinking (yes I know I must stop doing that) but.....

What figure would you rather have?

Maralyn Monroe, Jane Mansfield etc types, who I think are curvy and gorgeous,

or

Victoria Beckham types, in need of a good meal lol.

A couple of years ago I would have chosen very very thin any day but after getting to know my body I realise I don't have a body that will ever be skinny. Slim, toned & curvy will suit me fine.

Definitely curvy for me too...I want to look like a woman!!

Only last week I saw marilyn Monroe on TV and decided that that would be exactly how I would like to look!

One day maybe... lol

Emma

Definitely curvy! I think VB looks AWFUL!

i think lily allen for me is who i would aspire to be like, she has quite a similar body shape and i think its achievable for me (as a size 12 like her before she lost weight) to look like her now

I am aiming for curvy, but at the moment I am deffinately wavey. I have so many waves I look a bit like the ocean from the side and just as wide lol.

curvy for me please, my only problem is that since I got to target I have lost my boobs - they are the only thing I would have liked not to change, I went from a 36DD to a 32B...:cry:

But my ass is smaller which is a good thing......

I think Holly Willoughby has THE perfect body - slim, curvy... HEALTHY :D

However, i will NEVER have a body like hers... a girl can dream though :D

Oooh curvy for me please, I want to have some womanly curves in all the right places.

Holly Willoughby is lovely and I like Kathrine Jenkins too, both have a 'Marilyn' body.

VB looks like a coathanger with a head bobbing on top - not nice at all, I wonder - does she ever eat? she looks very under nourished to me.

donnie - i follow ashley pearson on twitter and a few months ago she let slip about a famous celeb and what they do to stay thin - can't name names though :)

all they do when they're having a fat day/week/month or have an awards party or some other special do coming up.. is simply not eat AT ALL, and they have a doctor come to their house every day to give them their vitamins and minerals in a drip!

Definitely curvy for me. I've never understood why grown women want to have the body of a pre-pubescent boy.

beki that is horrendous! I cant believe people would do that! Anybody that does obviously need serious help!

I would like to be curvy i love lily allen and holly willoughby both are beautiful women. One day.....

donnie - i follow ashley pearson on twitter and a few months ago she let slip about a famous celeb and what they do to stay thin - can't name names though :)

all they do when they're having a fat day/week/month or have an awards party or some other special do coming up.. is simply not eat AT ALL, and they have a doctor come to their house every day to give them their vitamins and minerals in a drip!

Oooohhh, I couldn't be doing with that, sounds very un-natural and extremely unhealthy to me, and a vitamin 'drip' wouldn't get rid of the hunger pang's - it seems a very drastic way of losing weight to me.

And some celeb's just don't look nice, no matter how much their designer clothes have cost them.

Back