What would you sell your granny for?

Roast Beef, Yorkshire pudding, Mashed Swede, Roat Pots, mixed veg and a strawberry pavalova !, all of which I had to cook yesterday !

Oooo, I could write a book on the things I would love to eat right now!!!

Large Donner Kebab and chips
Curry, rice, poppadoms, mixed starter
McDonalds Ice cream and apple pie.....the list is endless, so I will stop there (glugging on more water).

today it would be a cream doughnut - really fancy one!

Thankfully I think this diet is really doing something to my brain! I no longer want or crave for any of the things I used to eat (and believe me I used to eat mases of chocolate, sweets, chews, ice-cream).

If I think of something I really really want - it's CD Oriental Chilli soup. I'll have to carry on buying it when I'm at target weight as I don't think I could live without it now :D

ooooh here we go;

hoi sin duck and egg fried rice+prawn crackers
dominos pizza
nandos medium peri peri chicken
toby carvery
pasta + garic bread
lamb rogan josh + peshwari naan

the list goes on....

But my grans brilliant so if i'm selling her, i'd want my moneys worth!

A baguette filled with chicken salad or a turkey and stuffing bap or a baked potato with cheese and beans or .... lol .... I could go on and on.

Just generally any food today :(

Would kill for my mothers Arabic Murgeh

Awww:(

OOOOOOOO I would love to try one of them new Galaxy misteltoe choccy bars, sadly not yet though...

Tuna....

Jkt Pot with Tuna Mayo
Tuna Mayo and Cucumber Crusty Roll
Tuna Pasta Bake
Tuna Melt Panini or on toast

TUNA....... TUNA....... TUNA.......

Double helpings on everything.... :D

Oh my goodness. Wish I had not read this thread.
I would sell everything I own for Lamb - huge leg of lamb, cooked slowly in garlic, butter, thyme and rosemary. I think I would eat the whole leg an:bliss:d some crispy roast potatoes.......... Me a food addict - never!

Dont think anyone would buy my granny....... she's been pushing up daisies for over 20 years now!!!! LOL!!

Still, I'd sell my (enter appropriate item here) for FOOD, GLORIOUS FOOD.......any kind, anything really..... just food! PLEEEEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSEEEE!!!!!

Back