what you all up to today ?

amethyst

Banned
I am just about to go have my porridge, do the dishes, washing, hoover dust etc up and down... then change the beds... and may even mow my lawn.... :D then go on xbox when kids in bed to finish my achievments.... :D

Housework and then pressing the refresh button on here all day!!

getting ready to go shopping for new mosituriser and other such goodies :)

I shall be continuing to clear out my wardrobe and then taking the clothes that are too big to the charity shop - so far I have two big black sacks full!

Then I shall be cooking some baguettes to take up to himself with a cottage cheese salad when I visit the hospital this afternoon. We have been given permission to take him off the ward today provided he has his leg up in the wheelchair - so we are quite excited. He is making slow progress - and he has a long way to go and more surgery possibly - but every step is in the right direction. Seems like it will be up to 3 months for healing!

When I get home, I shall do his washing ready to take it back tomorrow, and then the phone calls will probably start - and I shall crawl in to bed once all the well wishers have gone! (Sounds ungrateful but its not meant to be - its nice they care - but it takes so much time!!)
x

I'll hopefully be nearing the end of an essay I'm writing for my uni couse, I've been hiding in my room all morning with the hope of getting it done, slowly but surely it is coming together.

Back