What you can expect from a CDC

I had my first meeting with my consultant today, she is so lovely and explained everything i needed to know in detail. She even gave me a few products for free :) I got weighed and measured today and set my goal weight. Im looking forward to seeing her next week for my first weigh in. Due to start soul source on sunday and hoping that i'll enjoy all the products and not struggle too much like i have in previous diets!

Do u guys cont with the big water intake on weigh day. Don't wana drink tons and weigh more later lol x

Hi Sugarpuff7

I changed my WI time until first pop in the morning so don't drink anything until I get weighed. When I was getting weighed later in the day with drinking lots of water always felt I was weighing heavier as to want I did when I had a sneaky WI myself in the morning.

How have you been finding the diet so far?

Hey I'm a newbie :) I meet my CDC on Tuesday evening & was wondering if anyone has any tips, what I should be expecting & if I should ask/mention anything to my CDC? I've never done anything like this before, I'm a stay at home mum of 4 on-the-go children & a yoyo dieter but the last 3yrs I've been creeping up & up & found it difficult to do anything about it by myself & I've heard some great responses from CD I'm hoping my CDC is very supportive as i will find it hard at first & rather lonely as husband works alot away from home & I don't have any friends or family with any weight problems so noone to talk to.... Gosh I sound quite sad :) reading some of your posts have been helpful, thank you :) xx

Hiya Jess, how has your first week gone on cambridge? Hope you have managed to stay on track and are feeling the benefits already xx

Hi All,
just finished my first full week, had a weigh in this morning with CDC lost 9lb - couldn't be happier.. was getting myself down and thinking maybe this wasn't for me but think the loss has motivated me too carry on for another week. With sooo much too lose I need this motivation.. Anyone else starting out or successful would love too hear stories they keep me going specially at dinner times when he hubby's eating n I'm not :( x

Well done you on a great first week!! I have just started week 3 and like you I mostly come onto the forum when my other half is eating!! Keep it up for a great week 2!! X

Well done you on a great first week!! I have just started week 3 and like you I mostly come onto the forum when my other half is eating!! Keep it up for a great week 2!! X

Thank u. week 2 is going much better. i have started writing a diary so when i feel like eating i am writing. how is week 3 going for u? x

Hi, I have recently started this diet back on the 8th Jan on step2, in my first week I lost 6lbs and 14inches however last week I only lost 3lbs and 3inches, a tad annoyed about this - is this normal??? Thanks x

Hi, I have recently started this diet back on the 8th Jan on step2, in my first week I lost 6lbs and 14inches however last week I only lost 3lbs and 3inches, a tad annoyed about this - is this normal??? Thanks x
Yes thats normal , thats alot of inches too lose !
Doing well , dont feel down because thats good . smile and the world smiles with you :)

Hello Chanel-c x

I was weighed two days early in week 3 but still lost 2.5 lb and some inches too. Am getting on well thanks and have lost 17.5 lb so far. Am hoping for 4-5lb next sat on my normal weigh in day. Hope you are still doing well xxx

I'm please to now discover my CDC is complying with the CDC code of practice. It would be nice to maybe be given a list of what to expect during your journey or something?

My CDC measures and weighs- I know some say they don't get the measuring- it seems an essential to me cos you don't always show loss on the scales. What do the rest of you think?

I get weighed and measured every week, I love that as if I didn't have a good week on the scales I know that the inches will have gone down so I still walk out of there feeling great :)

Back