What you can expect from a CDC

PancakeDay said:
Next week going to my first meeting with a CDC. Do they only take cash and will I be expected to know how much the first meet will cost me? (5"10 so imagine I will be on 4 packs a day)

My first week was £63....!!! 4 packs.. Second week £47.35,,,,?!!!

It's what I guess that CDC decides to charge.. + their time... Mmmm bet there is a big difference across the board... I wonder what is the right recommend price?

Please help! Newbie here!

Hi everyone, I am new on here. Tbh, I'm really struggling to use the site (not very technological!) so I'm posing my question to you all here! Hope that's ok! I have been doing cambridge SS for 8 weeks now, lost about 2st 10 and loving it. I come onto minimins for inspiration in my "darker moments" and it's ace! However, I keep reading about "tetras" and have never come across this. What on earth is it? Is it a type of pack as my consultant has never mentioned them!? Really hoping for a response.....thanks!

its the ready made shakes in cartons x

I bought my Lipotrim a few days ago but didnt find myself sticking to it, the only support i got was on minimins which im really greatful. However i found myself thinking i can eat this today i'll start again tomorrow as its up to me if i go in for my weekly weight in or not. A friend rang to see how i was doing i said not too good, she mentioned the CD have a consultant that you see on a weekly basis who support you during the week ringing and texting you to see how your doing. thats what i need i thought so rang her up and she was soooo helpful. I went to see her shortly after she answered all my questions really spent her time with me offered me all the different shakes soups etc, i can see myself sticking to it if i have support for her and her on my back kind of think and booking my weight in means i will have to stick to it :D

Hi everyone, I am new on here. Tbh, I'm really struggling to use the site (not very technological!) so I'm posing my question to you all here! Hope that's ok! I have been doing cambridge SS for 8 weeks now, lost about 2st 10 and loving it. I come onto minimins for inspiration in my "darker moments" and it's ace! However, I keep reading about "tetras" and have never come across this. What on earth is it? Is it a type of pack as my consultant has never mentioned them!? Really hoping for a response.....thanks!

Ho wonder why she never told you about them , the woman i will be going too is charging 2 pounds for them .
this forum has become confusing for alot of people and not many people like the change as they can't find things like before

I bought my Lipotrim a few days ago but didnt find myself sticking to it, the only support i got was on minimins which im really greatful. However i found myself thinking i can eat this today i'll start again tomorrow as its up to me if i go in for my weekly weight in or not. A friend rang to see how i was doing i said not too good, she mentioned the CD have a consultant that you see on a weekly basis who support you during the week ringing and texting you to see how your doing. thats what i need i thought so rang her up and she was soooo helpful. I went to see her shortly after she answered all my questions really spent her time with me offered me all the different shakes soups etc, i can see myself sticking to it if i have support for her and her on my back kind of think and booking my weight in means i will have to stick to it :D

I also found this with Lipotrim , only had one chemist in my town and they wanted to sell you it but that was it , it was like they didn't seem to care , also its limited to choices too... i only joined for the support but none .
I will be re starting CD soon , hope my CDC will be a good one as shes newish
All in it together come rain or shine , ops its raining lol

Support, Motivation & Advice: All CDC's are there to support you in your weight loss journey and to advise you on the best programme for you and, of course, to answer any of your questions regarding CD.

Products: Your CDC should stock all products, as per our Code of Conduct. It is perfectly normal for a CDC to be temporarily out of stock of something but generally they should have a range of all products.

Pricing: The CD RRP, with effect from 1st July 2007, is £34.65 for a supply of 21 shakes & soups with a charge of £1.65 per sachet, £1.85 for each brik and £1.90 for each bar. Of course, the charge to men and 'tall' women (i.e 5ft 8 and over) will be more due to them having to have 4 packs per day.

Hopefully a quick question! I just wondered what the current RRP is per shake / bar? I am also concerned that my current CDC doesn't carry a good range of products, and uses her cash flow as a reason for this - to the point that I now have to pay her for 21 shakes in advance (at full price - she did let slip once before than as a consultant, she only pays half of the price) and I have taken to ordering a whole box of 1 type as a few times I've arrived to choose my products and only been able to take 10 away as I can't stomach certain shakes and soups!

I'm really considering changing but am not sure!

I also found this with Lipotrim , only had one chemist in my town and they wanted to sell you it but that was it , it was like they didn't seem to care , also its limited to choices too... i only joined for the support but none .
I will be re starting CD soon , hope my CDC will be a good one as shes newish
All in it together come rain or shine , ops its raining lol

Again this is what my current CDC is like... she isn't really bothered if she weighs or measures me, and doesn't give me support in the week (which is why I've come on minimins for support now!)

LincsBren said:
Hopefully a quick question! I just wondered what the current RRP is per shake / bar? I am also concerned that my current CDC doesn't carry a good range of products, and uses her cash flow as a reason for this - to the point that I now have to pay her for 21 shakes in advance (at full price - she did let slip once before than as a consultant, she only pays half of the price) and I have taken to ordering a whole box of 1 type as a few times I've arrived to choose my products and only been able to take 10 away as I can't stomach certain shakes and soups!

I'm really considering changing but am not sure!

I'm paying £47 a week for 21 pks,,,,,,?!?!???!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Again this is what my current CDC is like... she isn't really bothered if she weighs or measures me, and doesn't give me support in the week (which is why I've come on minimins for support now!)

Cambridge Weight Plan: What to expect from your Cambridge Consultant)
you can report them , they must carry all stock and weigh you weekly ....
price are about shakes , soups , porridge 1:85 bars 2:00 , and ready made 2:00
i have had a few CDC .... first one we got friends so i know they make alot a good profit ....so they should give you time and have slots .... really they should get to know how your getting on with the plan and then you will build from that , also they should text you say day 3 of first plan ....
Some you get to know that they don't even want to know , one i had would talk about her cats while getting my order ready and her kids in and out .... then its goodbye very bad . If your CDC has a BMI over 28 that is not allowed either .... well ones i have seen look a good size ....
Ring head office as not all CDC are listed for reasons .....
Seems your one is not doing what she should be , how much do you pay ?

I'm paying £47 a week for 21 pks,,,,,,?!?!???!

Wow this is alot .... how much each one ? is it same for all like bars and shakes all same ?

MsJMC said:
Wow this is alot .... how much each one ? is it same for all like bars and shakes all same ?

I think about 2.23 a pack.. I'm on porridge & soup only....

I pay £43.05 for just sachets. A tetra is £2.40 and bars are £2.30 x

IWillBeAYummyMummy said:

Well that's brilliant..... It's such a shame that some CDC can take the pee....!!!

There should be a max on price....,,,

I think about 2.23 a pack.. I'm on porridge & soup only....

/this is far too much ! most do 1:85 for them .... they go up when you have bars and shakes .... why i don't know as my CDC who became my friend sold me them a pound a go anything bars soups shakes that was in 2011 start of it as she don't do it now . so it wont of gone up too much .go on CWP site phone head office and see if you can find another see how much they charge .... thats alot of money

They really do over charge .... Cambridge let them sell it for what they want too , but i think ok put 10 piunds on for your time and effots but they are doing more that

Well it's just not fair.... Maybe time to shop about... They should have a recommend price or they could lose out to Slim & Save

Well it's just not fair.... Maybe time to shop about... They should have a recommend price or they could lose out to Slim & Save

Yes they should be sticking to a price set by cambridge because what will happen is they will end up losing money as people will chose other diets , exante is nice .... but for me i want the weekly support , plus i want to pick each week what i want .... hope to change to CD soon .
with the support it all depends on who you have . LL would be for me but price is too high .
did that diet but i was not ready in my mind for it at the time ,think they are the best i ahve tasted on VLCD .
w8 liked the spag bowl , hey what happened to w8 never see anyone posting from that diet ?
but with Cambridge they have priced themselfs too high and other people are switching . They will need to up their game soon i think

Back