What you can expect from a CDC

Guys remember, this is their business. My CDC was named in the top 5 CDCs for profit margin last year and she charges more then any other consultant i've spoken to but she provides such great support! Everytime I see her she does all measurments, talks about problems etc sometimes I'm there for an hour. She texts every day and is always available to take calls. She has a dedicated room in her house decorated in all things cambridge and so organized. I don't mind paying more than the rrp because she provides great service x

IWillBeAYummyMummy said:
Guys remember, this is their business. My CDC was named in the top 5 CDCs for profit margin last year and she charges more then any other consultant i've spoken to but she provides such great support! Everytime I see her she does all measurments, talks about problems etc sometimes I'm there for an hour. She texts every day and is always available to take calls. She has a dedicated room in her house decorated in all things cambridge and so organized. I don't mind paying more than the rrp because she provides great service x

That's fantastic to hear... Never thought about it that way..."I should have seeing that I'm in business"....

Thank you.... :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

An Hour , she really seems she wants to help ! named in the top 5 , where do you see their names is it online , have to have a look see if any are in my arrea .
See with the one i am going to go too a bit later , she texts , no calls , if you call her it goes on answer for after so many rimgs and this is eve time as she has another full time Job i always say if its their second Job you won't get much back . As she won't do weekends either ... . What i have seen with my dealings since on and off since 07 , that its 20 mins , get your packs ready as you talk , then bye .
she texts everyday , wow thats great !
is this her only Job ? I think they should all be like this !

Yeah, it's her only job and she does 2 days at home, one at a beauty salon and one doing home visits. I have had 3 different consultants and by far she is the best! Her husband also has a very successful business. Not sure If you can see it online, she only go told at her last area meeting. She has loads of certificates and some of her clients have been Cambridge Inspirations. She's also trained quite a few successful CDC to and wants me to be one :) If I had stuck to the others I don't think i'd be motivated at all!

Yeah, it's her only job and she does 2 days at home, one at a beauty salon and one doing home visits. I have had 3 different consultants and by far she is the best! Her husband also has a very successful business. Not sure If you can see it online, she only go told at her last area meeting. She has loads of certificates and some of her clients have been Cambridge Inspirations. She's also trained quite a few successful CDC to and wants me to be one :) If I had stuck to the others I don't think i'd be motivated at all!
wow , wish there was more like her . Thats it you need a cdc to be giving it alot of input which i have come across so many that do it as a side line which they can't give people the time .
Hey i'm sure your gonna get to goal you seem postive ! and who knows you may be the next CDC !
keep us posted !

I'm looking for a new cdc, not because my other was bad because she was lovely but due to location. Some posts on here are slightly worrying, I really think I'm going to need a lot of support, are there any tips on finding a good CDC? I might email a couple with some questions because the info on the site doesn't give much away

silencemylips said:
I'm looking for a new cdc, not because my other was bad because she was lovely but due to location. Some posts on here are slightly worrying, I really think I'm going to need a lot of support, are there any tips on finding a good CDC? I might email a couple with some questions because the info on the site doesn't give much away

You could always visit a few for "consultations" and see which one you click with?

Maybe tell them you will need more support , as some just ask how was your week and then give 5 min talk and they get your order ready . maybe ask them like i did , what time is best for them , and if you don't like it then think i won't go there so phone them first have a chat ... but in my town i only have two .
So not much of a choice .
first CDc is a size 26 yes shocking as they say you have to have a bmi of no more than 28 .
So think how much her bmi is . she was taken off then she is back on there but still big and still a CDC , thats the old one i used to have .

That's a good idea, thanks guys. Might ask how they run their appointments, and have a chat/consultation. After all I think you need someone supportive and nice to go to for such a diet with one on ones.

MsJMC said:
Maybe tell them you will need more support , as some just ask how was your week and then give 5 min talk and they get your order ready . maybe ask them like i did , what time is best for them , and if you don't like it then think i won't go there so phone them first have a chat ... but in my town i only have two .
So not much of a choice .
first CDc is a size 26 yes shocking as they say you have to have a bmi of no more than 28 .
So think how much her bmi is . she was taken off then she is back on there but still big and still a CDC , thats the old one i used to have .

My old one was big at least a size 26. Shes also the trainer in my area but i'll be appealing for my CDC now to train me x

My old one was big at least a size 26. Shes also the trainer in my area but i'll be appealing for my CDC now to train me x

So when they say you can't be a CDC if your BMI is over 28 and they find your over what hapepns , because they are still selling CD .
I find it odd how they can be size 26 and give advice when they can't do it themselfs anymore ?
Will you go to corby for training and do they still do the Telephone interview too ?

MsJMC said:
So when they say you can't be a CDC if your BMI is over 28 and they find your over what hapepns , because they are still selling CD .
I find it odd how they can be size 26 and give advice when they can't do it themselfs anymore ?
Will you go to corby for training and do they still do the Telephone interview too ?

I'm not sure. I won't be starting until January as it takes 6 months to appeal my trainer. I know you can apply to be a consultant before your BMI is 28 but your not allowed to run your business til your BMI is 28. I don't thinkit's right for anyone overweight to be selling diet products.

Iwillbeayummymummy

i think a size 14 is ok but no higher ....i know thats still too high , but size 26 geee .
by Jan you will be well and truly there ! Well i have found staying in really hard on VLCD , must make plans to pass the days by going out as to much thinking time !
hope everyone is doing fine

Hello I saw my consultant Friday , I'm a newbie first time I've ever tried. Starting tomoro my consultant seemed lovely. Talked for about 45 mins... But reading thru these post I didn't get any booklet or anything? Also she told me
do SS plus with 200 calorie meal and not bother with the first step?

anisacotty said:
Hello I saw my consultant Friday , I'm a newbie first time I've ever tried. Starting tomoro my consultant seemed lovely. Talked for about 45 mins... But reading thru these post I didn't get any booklet or anything? Also she told me
do SS plus with 200 calorie meal and not bother with the first step?

If your BMI is below 40 then it's your choice what step you do. Most CDC charge for the books.

my cdc charges my £40 for 28 products, any1 i want. i get all tetra brixs.

thats a very good price for 28
I was paying a few months ago , £45 for 21 .....
2:35 bars and ready made . shakes 2

Tell me about it, after reading the posts, i should be paying £60+.
When i started she let me know that she doesn't see the point in over charging people, all she wants is to survive on the money she makes, which she does.

hi my mate used to be a CDc back in 2011 she was getting them at a pound ago ... so i was paying the same as she said mates rates ....
She is still making yours , but she is still a good price .
this is whats happening now people are going for other diets due to the factof charging so much .... lots of people have gone to Exante and slim and save ....
you seem to be getting still a good deal ! good for you !

Back