What you got planned for the weekend ??

Cavycrazy

Silver Member
Anyone doing anything nice ??

Got work in the morning, helping with the bedroom decorating on the afternoon. (I love painting so looking forward to it :) ).

DVD and some plonk on the night time!! (had no booze since Sept 06 so a nice glass of el plonko is going to go down a treat! will point it up of course! :D ).

Sun, off to collect some guinea pigs for a friend who was going to call up this weekend for them, but sadly cant, but still off to get them and they will be fostered by me till she can get up. 2 more mouths to feed!! LOL. So thats now my 19 + 2 pigs, 2 buns, 2 chinnies and 3 gerbils. Oh and 2 moggies and one hubby!! :D

Plenty of housework and some exercise on the cross trainer.

Nothing too exciting planned. !! :D :D :D

What you all doing ??

Deb x

Have to work for a couple of hours. Get as much exercise in as possible, clean my car and my house from end to end- I'm sad I actually love cleaning my house! And then veg the rest of it, nothing exciting at all!

Its my weekend off this weekend, I work 3 weekends in 4 :( Did nothing at all today, housework and ebaying tomorrow, I really must clear some of this junk. And on Sunday down to my parents for dinner and to see my niece.

Hope everyone has a good weekend

I'm going on my hols!! Off to Portugal at the crack of dawn with hubby and our little girl .. can't wait! I know the weather won't be amazing ..but the break will be wonderful!!

Tomorrow will be packing and organising all for the hols!!

I'm catching a ferry across the harbour to Portsmouth where I'll be meeting a fabulous bunch of people - from this forum ... a bit of chatting, some coffee perhaps, a troll around the shops maybe and then change into the glad rags for a boogie at Tigertiger ... :D

Back