What's better than new clothes???

curvesncurls

Cleaning out my wardrobes, bit down after a 2 1/2 pound gain this week. Not overly worried, jeans on this week instead of leggings and * week. Anyhows, clearing out summer clothes, and I've a bag load for the charity shop of clothes that ARE TOO BIG FOR ME!!! And I've a bag full of clothes that didn't fit me last year but most of them do now!!!! Sooooooooooo happy!!!:happy036::character00238:

well done! I'm not at that stage yet, but at the mo, whats betterthan new clothes is new shoes! I work for Pilot and we had some gorgeous low heel silver sparkly sandals in. I'm in love!

Woo hoo curvesncurls. :D:D

For me it's books ... lots and lots and lots of books. Never happier than when I have at least half a dozen waiting to be read. :eek::eek:

I can buy books without feeling guilty. Clothes and shoes are another matter - I usually come back with stuff for the kids. :eek:

Getting new clothes is my favourite thing :D That and as I get older I find myself getting increasingly more excited about labour saving kitchen gadgets, hmmmm :D

Back