what's every one doing for tea.!!

Chicken curry sounds lovely :) let me know if its as good as it sounds.
I am doing pork loins with Cauliflower cheese and spring greens :) x

It is lovely we have had it before. I'm not the keen on the rice but if you mix it with the curry its not to bad. But your tea sounds lovely

I'm making Chicken and Chorizo Bake - skinned/bonned chicken thighs, chorizo sausage, chunky chopped onion, olive oil and herbs ------Mmmmmm, 1g Carbs for dinner (7g carbs used all day)

We had slow cooked lamb shanks (slow-cooked for 3 hours in stock and garlic and juniper berries and star anise) with kale (with chilli & garlic) and pan-fried asparagus. It was supposed to be dinner but we were too hungry to wait and thought we'd have something else for a late dinner.

Chicken and chorizo bake sounds good:). What liquid do you use with it? Any more hints! Thx

I'm on my first day and have took turkey mince out for dinner. Thinking of maybe maybe making turkey burger with cheese and salad? Hmmmm, decisions! Anyone got any other nice turkey mince recipies? X

I love burgers and cheese :) this makes atkins a great "diet". Not sure what to do for tea yet but have just had a lovely bacon mushroom and cheese omelette.

image-296272550.jpg

Twinkle22 that looks yummy! I've just had a mahoosive (means bigger than massive haha!!) tuna salad. Is mayonnaise okay on induction and what about sugar free jelly for a sweet tooth? X

Is mayonnaise okay on induction and what about sugar free jelly for a sweet tooth? X

Yes and yes :) Just watch the carbs in the mayo, shop bought products can vary wildly. I use tescos, it's about 1.4g per 100g.

Why not start up your own diary, hun?

Dinner for me tonight is caramelised pork belly with stuffing (Sainsburys, about 4g carbs each) with cauli mash - or I might even try the cabbage gratin recipe I rediscovered :)

Just had duck and cabbage stirfry for lunch - yum :)

Attachments

• image-1812634300.jpg
    image-1812634300.jpg
    477.9 KB · Views: 76
Some yummy ideas on here, keep them
Coming!

I've just demolished turkey burgers topped with cheese and bacon served with veg - yummy!!! X

Lol - we've had demolished and inhaled...so i just ate:
Pan fried salmon fillets with parmesan baked courgettes, stir fried peppers and roasted fresh tomatoes - yum:)

Meant to take a photo but too busy eating:D My DH is a star!

Ps - toms not really appropriate for induction folk

I would love caramelised pork belly. It's on my list for next week. Lots of great ideas on here to keep me motivated :) x
My tea was very boring tonight and I couldn't even finish it! Maybe my stomach has shrunk. Here is a pic of my turkey salad.

image-85155347.jpg

Fish tonight baked in the oven with lemon and peppers served with cauliflower cheese I think x

Back