Whats everyone got planned today?

coccinella

It is a lovely day here on the Isle of Man so I am going to take my daughters out for a long walk. Not too long though as my youngest is only 6 and I might have to carry her....would be like lumping a baby elephant around.
Second weighin tomorrow and, after only 13 days, I can't believe how motivated I still feel (my usual record for any diet is around a week). I have certainly come a long way from those initial days with the constant hunger and headaches!
Have a great day everyone!'
Julia x

It doesnt be long passing,does it? Well,here in Northern Ireland,its a lovely day too (so far) and we are just chillin',our little girl and I have just been dancing to MTV and now both our son and daughter are glued to cbeebies.Just planning a lazy day!
Have a lovely day!

It's my birthday today, so I am off out to have a healthy dinner somewhere (LT starts 21st April!) with my hubby and children!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY;) HAVE A GOOD 1

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BELLYFLOP X :party0036:

Happy Birthday! Enjoy your meal

happy birthday bellyflop!!!

Ive exams in June so Im supposed to be studying but I dont think thats going to happen for a while :(

Happy birthday honey! Lovely day here in Manchester too, my auntie is over from Ireland and is coming to see us today! Possibly take Millie to the park aswell! Glad everybody is nice and upbeat today xxxx

Back