What's everyone having for dinner tonight?

Im on my last evening of FF, so not sure yet. I cant wait to go back on the proper plan tomorrow though!!!

I've got two SW-free home-made bacon cheeseburgers :D

Oooo Fallen Angel...sounds delicous!

Oooh you have no idea how much I'm looking forward to them lol - and yes everyone can come! next time I'll do them on EE though so I can do chips with them but WI tomorrow so sticking to red!

Left Over Quorn mince Cottage Pie (from yesterday) and lot's of steamed free veggies with a drizzle of gravy....lovely.

I'm on a green day so I'm having corn on the cob, broccoli, carrots and cauli and 2 x asda low fat sausages (2 syns) and some Hellmans E/L mayo (1 syn) xxx

ee day here...im having chicken breast topped with bacon and melted cathederal city light, with baby new potatoes and mushy peas

Jacket Potato, beans and cheese (half fat grated HEx A) with quorn fillet.
On green today and limited access to kitchen til later. Will then cook quorn chilli and rice ready for tomorrow as have parents evening and know will be back late. Boooo!!

red day so im having some chicken liver and bacon pate on toast and sticks of celery and maybe a bit of chicken later

I've had veg curry using leftover Sunday veg & made with the mushy pea sauce recipe with syn free onion bajhis (look up the sauce and the bajhis in the recipe section), served with raita and syn free lime pickle from the SW Curry Feast book. Deelish.
I'm about to have 2 hexa and 1 hexb worth of cheese cos I love ch:D:Ds:D with a nice glass of Bordeaux. Yumm.

Back