What's everyone having for dinner tonight?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Erinyes, 2 November 2009.

1. Erinyes

Erinyes Member

After my WI tonight I'm having gammon with egg and homemade bubble and squeak!

I'm on EE this week!
  2. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Im on my last evening of FF, so not sure yet. I cant wait to go back on the proper plan tomorrow though!!!
  3. Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel Starting again!!

I've got two SW-free home-made bacon cheeseburgers :D
  4. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Oooo Fallen Angel...sounds delicous!
  5. not_lar_croft

not_lar_croft Well-Known Member

The bacon cheeseburger sounds yummy - can I come to tea!
  6. Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel Starting again!!

Oooh you have no idea how much I'm looking forward to them lol - and yes everyone can come! next time I'll do them on EE though so I can do chips with them but WI tomorrow so sticking to red!
  7. Winny

Winny Well-Known Member

Steak, onions, mushrooms, grilled toms and 2 fried eggs.
  8. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Left Over Quorn mince Cottage Pie (from yesterday) and lot's of steamed free veggies with a drizzle of gravy....lovely.
  9. Devon Dolce

Devon Dolce 1lb at a time!

I'm on a green day so I'm having corn on the cob, broccoli, carrots and cauli and 2 x asda low fat sausages (2 syns) and some Hellmans E/L mayo (1 syn) xxx
  10. gonnabesmall

gonnabesmall is doin this

im on green today so having chunky beef casserole (heb for my beef)roast potatoes and loads of veg.maybe a small yorkie 2.5 syns i think.cooking now and it smells lovely
  11. smoomoo

smoomoo Well-Known Member

ee day here...im having chicken breast topped with bacon and melted cathederal city light, with baby new potatoes and mushy peas
  12. vowles

vowles Well-Known Member

EE today so im having chilli and rice yum yum :)
  13. avisk

avisk xx

I am having two pieces of salmon fillet, with squash, all baked in the oven.
  14. Lucky7

Lucky7 Well-Known Member

Jacket Potato, beans and cheese (half fat grated HEx A) with quorn fillet.
    On green today and limited access to kitchen til later. Will then cook quorn chilli and rice ready for tomorrow as have parents evening and know will be back late. Boooo!!
  15. missmalibu

missmalibu Well-Known Member

red day so im having some chicken liver and bacon pate on toast and sticks of celery and maybe a bit of chicken later
  16. knitter

knitter Chocaholic

We had homemade lamb doner kebab meat with roasted veg and kids and hubby had a pitta and hummus with theirs.
  17. Leapfrog

Leapfrog Champion actifryer

I've had veg curry using leftover Sunday veg & made with the mushy pea sauce recipe with syn free onion bajhis (look up the sauce and the bajhis in the recipe section), served with raita and syn free lime pickle from the SW Curry Feast book. Deelish.
    I'm about to have 2 hexa and 1 hexb worth of cheese cos I love ch:D:Ds:D with a nice glass of Bordeaux. Yumm.
  18. Leapfrog

Leapfrog Champion actifryer

Whoops posted twice. How do you delete a message? I've just typed over it
  19. mumtheshopper

mumtheshopper Well-Known Member

Mince and pasata with portabella mushrooms. Yum!

20. jerricebenton

jerricebenton Well-Known Member

Oozing cheesy turkey burgers, roasted veg couscous (EE day)