• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

whats everyone having for dinner

im on ee day and having roast chicken cauliflower corn on cob and butternut squash and roast spuds

Ossireo

G: 11st0lb
OH is staying over tonight and he is bringing me a club salad from Subway and I have some raspberries for dessert!

Sarah-Jayne

Gold Member
S: 14st4lb C: 14st4lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 32.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Yorkshirejo, i'm also having roast chicken, just about to put it in the oven now. Although the other half will have the skin, which is the best bit!

Leanne89

S: 16st9.5lb C: 16st9.5lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 40.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
dunno yet as im at OHs house and his mum is cooking i bet its all in fat stuff as she knows im on a diet :(

niknaks

Silver Member
S: 17st12lb C: 14st9lb G: 10st13lb Loss: 3st3lb(18%)
dunno yet as im at OHs house and his mum is cooking i bet its all in fat stuff as she knows im on a diet :(
How inconsiderate! I'm sure she won't be so cruel

julie19

Silver Member
G: 10st0lb
Qourn cumberland sausages, poached eggs & SW chips with a piece of bread & butter..mmm

Oh and now some very high syn flapjack...oh well:rolleyes:

Leanne89

huh think i might just go and make a baked potato again! lol

Leanne89

she has even made short bread this morning and knows how much i love it but keeps coming in saying do you want a piece! then saying oh sorry you can ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

judimac

Mad old Bat with Attitude
S: 14st5lb
Steak, new potatoes, carrot and sprouts.

Sarah-Jayne

Gold Member
S: 14st4lb C: 14st4lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 32.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I love lean mince mixed with the sharwoods sweet and sour sauce (which is only 9 syns for the whole bottle). Makes a great bowl of food!

Ossireo

G: 11st0lb
The worse one is when they THINK they are cooking healthy. The guy my OH house shares with is terrible for cooking everything swimming in Olive Oil and everything has to have a sauce or gravy and they always contain olive oil AND butter :rolleyes:

kevandju5

Maintaining
S: 9st9lb C: 8st10lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 20.3 Loss: 0st13lb(9.63%)
We had chicken breast, stuffed with cheese and wrapped in bacon, with new potatoes and stir-fry veg... and scan bran chocolate cake for pudding. Yummy!