whats everyone having for dinner

metrognome

is getting better at it
so far i have boiled new potatoes in the pot but dont know what to have with them so whats everyone having maybe i could pinch some ideas :p

im on ee day and having roast chicken cauliflower corn on cob and butternut squash and roast spuds

OH is staying over tonight and he is bringing me a club salad from Subway and I have some raspberries for dessert!

Yorkshirejo, i'm also having roast chicken, just about to put it in the oven now. Although the other half will have the skin, which is the best bit!

I have also boiled some potatoes with some veg for tea and dunno what to have with them lol. I am doing a green day.

dunno yet as im at OHs house and his mum is cooking i bet its all in fat stuff as she knows im on a diet :(

Qourn cumberland sausages, poached eggs & SW chips with a piece of bread & butter..mmm

Oh and now some very high syn flapjack...oh well:rolleyes:

huh think i might just go and make a baked potato again! lol

she has even made short bread this morning and knows how much i love it but keeps coming in saying do you want a piece! then saying oh sorry you can ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Aww thats so mean. I want some shortbread now lol. I love it!

Im lucky that my OH's mum is also doing slimming world!

Steak, new potatoes, carrot and sprouts.

I love lean mince mixed with the sharwoods sweet and sour sauce (which is only 9 syns for the whole bottle). Makes a great bowl of food!

The worse one is when they THINK they are cooking healthy. The guy my OH house shares with is terrible for cooking everything swimming in Olive Oil and everything has to have a sauce or gravy and they always contain olive oil AND butter :rolleyes:

We had chicken breast, stuffed with cheese and wrapped in bacon, with new potatoes and stir-fry veg... and scan bran chocolate cake for pudding. Yummy!

Back