• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Whats everyones dream slim outfit??

SARAHP

Silver Member
Just wondering what everyone longs to look fab in when lost there weight??

Mines simple, a pair of really nice and probably expensive jeans with a simple fitted top and some knee high boots!!! I want to look drop dead gorgeous but as if Ive put no effort in!!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

sonkie

Gold Member
I want to get into jeans and fitted top too.....but it seems a long way away at the moment.......!

I would love to wear anything that clings to a slim belly, as all my clothes are horrid and they all show my belly and I HATE IT

what?? clothes? no way i wana look fab and feel fab totally starkers! or at least in a bikini! im alog way off yet but ya no hopefully...someday... hehe

a tight pair of hipster rock n republic jeans and knee high boots..

yeyeyeye

blitz

Silver Member
Ive two nice outfits in mind.

A nice pair of jeans with a belt and a trendy top so I can look very causal.

The other is the opposite a really nice dress for my friends wedding july, for once Im going to look fab and feel fab at a wedding.

SHAZA

Silver Member
Jeans, over the knee sexy boots, fitted top with a belt

I do really think the boots are the thing because you have to really slim to look the business in them

But as I am 50 in June I think it ought to be black trousers and a nice neat blouse with pearls boo hoo

Knee high black boots with tights and some kind of knee length skirt or dress :)

I never wear shorts/skirts etc as well as being fat, my legs are a disaster...cellulite severely, broken veins, fat calves, ankles, knees and thighs...:( it's all my mum's fault, she has exactly the same legs as does my sister!

Ajax

Finally...Life begins
The matching underwear is a great one, especially in decent pretty stuff.

But I have to agree with most of you, looking casual without looking like much effort gone into it appeals. If I wear a tshirt and jeans I look scruffy, my slim friends throw on a scruffy fitted top (creases even out lol) with jeans - TUCKED IN!! and they look fab!

Looking forward to wearing heels too that dont snap under my weight after a month of wearing them.

SARAHP

Silver Member
Decided to add that I also want to have either a tankini or in my wildest dreams a bikini for my hols if florida in august!!!

Oh where do I start?

I think my fav dream outfit would be 3/4 length jeans, with knee high boots and chain belt, and a nice tight top that shows a bit of boob lol!

Well, if I ever get a body that I am dreaming of, I am going to make the most of it while I am still young enough!

But I still won't be doing short skirts though, not even if I ended up a size zero!

I have bought a beautiful chocolate brown long silk dress from Monsoon for Oundle School ball in July ... in a size 14, it fits a treat in a size 18 at the moment and I WILL get in to the 14!!!!!

what I d like to wear

I would like to wear a cowgirl outfit, like Madonna wore in one of her videos once, oh boy didnt she look gorgeous..

And I would like a cream coloured cowboy hat to match, and have a photo shoot and look gorgeous, hehehe:D