Whats everyones dream slim outfit??

SARAHP

Silver Member
Just wondering what everyone longs to look fab in when lost there weight??

Mines simple, a pair of really nice and probably expensive jeans with a simple fitted top and some knee high boots!!! I want to look drop dead gorgeous but as if Ive put no effort in!!!

I want to get into jeans and fitted top too.....but it seems a long way away at the moment.......!

I would love to wear anything that clings to a slim belly, as all my clothes are horrid and they all show my belly and I HATE IT

what?? clothes? no way i wana look fab and feel fab totally starkers! or at least in a bikini! im alog way off yet but ya no hopefully...someday... hehe

I was to look good in a tankini on hols :)

a tight pair of hipster rock n republic jeans and knee high boots..

yeyeyeye

Ive two nice outfits in mind.

A nice pair of jeans with a belt and a trendy top so I can look very causal.

The other is the opposite a really nice dress for my friends wedding july, for once Im going to look fab and feel fab at a wedding.

Jeans, over the knee sexy boots, fitted top with a belt

I do really think the boots are the thing because you have to really slim to look the business in them

But as I am 50 in June I think it ought to be black trousers and a nice neat blouse with pearls boo hoo

The matching underwear is a great one, especially in decent pretty stuff.

But I have to agree with most of you, looking casual without looking like much effort gone into it appeals. If I wear a tshirt and jeans I look scruffy, my slim friends throw on a scruffy fitted top (creases even out lol) with jeans - TUCKED IN!! and they look fab!

Looking forward to wearing heels too that dont snap under my weight after a month of wearing them.

Decided to add that I also want to have either a tankini or in my wildest dreams a bikini for my hols if florida in august!!!

Oooh skintight jeans with black leather thigh-length boots & leather or satin corset top. I'm not a S&M freak..HONEST, lol!
xxxxsharon

Oh where do I start?

I think my fav dream outfit would be 3/4 length jeans, with knee high boots and chain belt, and a nice tight top that shows a bit of boob lol!

Well, if I ever get a body that I am dreaming of, I am going to make the most of it while I am still young enough!

But I still won't be doing short skirts though, not even if I ended up a size zero!

I have bought a beautiful chocolate brown long silk dress from Monsoon for Oundle School ball in July ... in a size 14, it fits a treat in a size 18 at the moment and I WILL get in to the 14!!!!!

what I d like to wear

I would like to wear a cowgirl outfit, like Madonna wore in one of her videos once, oh boy didnt she look gorgeous..

And I would like a cream coloured cowboy hat to match, and have a photo shoot and look gorgeous, hehehe:D

Back