Your dream outfit

Super tight dark blue skinny jeans, high high gold heels, sleeveless tight(ish) top witha funky new haircut! I regularly dream about it when I fall asleep in the evenings :)))

I'll make you all laugh now!

I have dreams about doing an Olivia Newton-John thing and walking into a school reunion or something wearing skin tight black clothes and looking smokin' hot!!!

Failing that I would settle for being able to go out dancing in a club in a short dress and killer heels but I don't think I will ever have the legs!!!

I'll make you all laugh now!

I have dreams about doing an Olivia Newton-John thing and walking into a school reunion or something wearing skin tight black clothes and looking smokin' hot!!!

Gem - I have EXACTLY the same dream! how funny (we must be of a certain age) lol

Infact, that's me in a blonde wig for a carnival night being a 'Grease' bird ha ha (normally have very long wavy dark hair)

Lol Banafell!

I thought that was your real hair! Very convincing wig!!

The hair in my pic is all fake, well, I use clip in extensions. I have a bob.

I just want people to look at me in immense disbelief then I will feel I have achieved enough :p

My current dream outfit is already hanging in the wardrobe, it's here:-
image1xl.jpg

At the moment however, my tummy sticks out far too much, and there's some fatty lumps sticking out through those gaps in the back! (Otherwise it looks great! :rolleyes:)

But it's a bit like buying a car to force you to take driving lessons (which is what I did years ago) - it's there waiting for me, so the rest is up to me (and the gym!)! :eek:

hey mine sounds pretty common on this thread --
leather jacket, with longer cuffs, skinny jeans and high heel boots,jeans tucked in...

Come on girls, more dream outfits - I like this thread! :D:D

My outfit is hanging in my wardrobe, it's been there for 8 years. That was the last time I could fit into it.
It's a black leather bikers jacket, boy jeans and my fave Levellers tour t/shirt. The shoes are a pair of bubblegum pink converse.
I've never been one for dresses, or heels.:eek:

Fitted Black shirt, Fitted pencil skirt, wide belt over top and sky high heels....

Back