Whats for breakfast?

Hi,
I'm new to SW. Can you please tell me what these 'magic' pancakes and 'magic' porridge is please??? #intrigued

Hi,
I'm new to SW. Can you please tell me what these 'magic' pancakes and 'magic' porridge is please??? #intrigued

magic porridge is your 35g oats (for HE b) soaked in yog over night. i love this and use activia 0% snackpots for mine - just make it up before bed and lift it in the morning to take to work.
the magic pancakes are the same mixture but with eggs added to it to make it into a "batter" then cooked like you would pancakes.

i've tried the pancakes once but they were a disaster :(
every time i see other people's i'm so jealous lol
hope this helps x

magic porridge is your 35g oats (for HE b) soaked in yog over night. i love this and use activia 0% snackpots for mine - just make it up before bed and lift it in the morning to take to work.
the magic pancakes are the same mixture but with eggs added to it to make it into a "batter" then cooked like you would pancakes.

i've tried the pancakes once but they were a disaster :(
every time i see other people's i'm so jealous lol
hope this helps x

Thanks for that! Is it just any regular oats we can use?

Mmmm that was lovely.

A bowl of melon, mango, raspberries and strawberries. Prepped it last night as know at this time of the morning I wouldn't have the energy.
Now an alpen light, black coffee and then its off to work i go!

Mmmm that was lovely.

A bowl of melon, mango, raspberries and strawberries. Prepped it last night as know at this time of the morning I wouldn't have the energy.
Now an alpen light, black coffee and then its off to work i go!

Crumbs where do u go at this time x

SW "Fry-Up" for brunch this morning :)

WP_000362.jpg

Last edited:
Yummm that looks amazing

Scrambled eggs (no milk & butter frylight) on a slice of burgen bread ...6 syn :(

5 Bacon medallions, 3 Quorn low fat sausages, beans and 2 boiled eggs for me :) all free and going to have a bowl of frozen berries and natural yogurt afterwards- again all free :)

Chocolate spread (2) & banana sandwich (HExB) with strawberries & apple on the side

i've had fruit salad with yog and going to have 2 of these....

eggs in a basket type things...never made them before but they smell yummy...just ham lined on my muffin tin then cracked an egg in and put them in the oven.

IMG-20130602-00317.jpg

Back