Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Whats for breakfast?

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Recipe Chat' started by maypole, 21 October 2010 Social URL.

1. Poppet12

Poppet12 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(2.3%)
    Diet:
    SW EE
    I love a hot breakfast- usually just porridge and leave the dish to soak!
    Have you seen the SW breakfast cups? You make them in advance than just blast in the microwave- they're a little like quiche but more breakfasty!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Becky_Louise

Becky_Louise Member

Start Weight:
    10st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1.5lb(1.01%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have tried them yes, I did enjoy them actually so might do those again. :)

4. Poppet12

Poppet12 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(2.3%)
    Diet:
    SW EE
    Sometimes I find preparing dishes such a faff but I always fall down if I don't do it so it's worth it in the end!
    Hoping to try the baked oats this week for a change from porridge, I've read you can bake them in the oven then chill & microwave in the morning. No way can I wait 40 minutes for breakfast haha :p

5. stars

stars Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Scrambled egg with bacon and mushrooms

6. Grunka Lunka

Grunka Lunka Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(12.34%)
    Eating breakfast now. I've got overnight oats made with Apple Crumble Muller Light, 25g raisins (3.5 syns) and a large chopped apple. It tastes so good it's blowing my mind, I felt I had to post this! Yum!

Last edited: 12 January 2017
  7. Aromi

Aromi New Member

Start Weight:
    26st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    27st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    -0st3.5lb(-0.93%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I always struggle for breakfast but I recently discovered this recipe which I turn into a yummy, filling (and syn free!) treat!

I just substitute olive oil for frylight and chorizo for bacon medallions. I also leave out the peppers but that's just me.

It takes a little longer to prepare but it's perfect for the weekend or if you have a bit more time in the morning. :)

http://www.goodtoknow.co.uk/recipes/139905/Sweet-potato-and-chorizo-hash

8. Grunka Lunka

Grunka Lunka Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(12.34%)
    That looks really nice, thanks for the link! I wouldn't have thought of using sweet potatoes but I like the idea. I think it would be nice cold too if you left out the eggs so might give this a go as it could make a nice lunch. I'm running out of lunch ideas at the moment (today I have a 1 syn noodle pot and some chopped raw vegetables, hardly insptired!) so this might mix things up a bit :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.