• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Whats for breakfast?

Would love to have a hot breakfast in the mornings but just don't feel like I have time to prepare it, and then wash up afterwards! Might give it a go tomorrow (first day back at work and back on plan) to prepare properly for the day!
I love a hot breakfast- usually just porridge and leave the dish to soak!
Have you seen the SW breakfast cups? You make them in advance than just blast in the microwave- they're a little like quiche but more breakfasty!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Eating breakfast now. I've got overnight oats made with Apple Crumble Muller Light, 25g raisins (3.5 syns) and a large chopped apple. It tastes so good it's blowing my mind, I felt I had to post this! Yum!

Last edited:
I always struggle for breakfast but I recently discovered this recipe which I turn into a yummy, filling (and syn free!) treat!

I just substitute olive oil for frylight and chorizo for bacon medallions. I also leave out the peppers but that's just me.

It takes a little longer to prepare but it's perfect for the weekend or if you have a bit more time in the morning. :)

http://www.goodtoknow.co.uk/recipes/139905/Sweet-potato-and-chorizo-hash

I always struggle for breakfast but I recently discovered this recipe which I turn into a yummy, filling (and syn free!) treat!

I just substitute olive oil for frylight and chorizo for bacon medallions. I also leave out the peppers but that's just me.

It takes a little longer to prepare but it's perfect for the weekend or if you have a bit more time in the morning. :)

http://www.goodtoknow.co.uk/recipes/139905/Sweet-potato-and-chorizo-hash
That looks really nice, thanks for the link! I wouldn't have thought of using sweet potatoes but I like the idea. I think it would be nice cold too if you left out the eggs so might give this a go as it could make a nice lunch. I'm running out of lunch ideas at the moment (today I have a 1 syn noodle pot and some chopped raw vegetables, hardly insptired!) so this might mix things up a bit :)

i'll probably have porridge 40g hexb porridge oats, frozen raspberries [free] morrisons granulated sweetener [free - and I checked this as some aren't! :O] alpro soya milk, 1.5 syns as I save my hex a semi skimmed for my drinks [250ml]
I love my porridge :D

Last edited:
Overnight oats is my go to breakfast. Except at the weekends when I have more time (it will be the other way about soon as I work in a touristy sort of job) when I whip up a couple of eggs and put a huge dollop of quark in there and make omlette. I add mushrooms, peppers and all sorts, sometimes a chopped up quorn sausage too. On a really hungry morning, or when this lot is brunch as I've got up too late to think about calling it breakfast, I add some baked beans for extra fullness. Gorgeous. It's really cheesy without using extra cheese from my HEXA.

My fav breakfast is 1 slice of wholemeal break (I prefer 1 large slice to 2 from a smaller loaf) toasted and "buttered" with a laughing cow cheese triangle (1.5 syns), topped with a slice of ham, handful of spinach, salt/pepper and a dry fried egg. Its lovely and really filling, keeps me going until lunchtime.

i'll probably have porridge 40g hexb porridge oats, frozen raspberries [free] morrisons granulated sweetener t bit too eggy for me. [free - and I checked this as some aren't! :O] alpro soya milk, 1.5 syns as I save my hex a semi skimmed for my drinks [250ml]
I love my porridge :D
Yesterday i had the 2 egg and banana pancake ok but bit too eggy for me