Whats for breakfast?

MrsWilsoncroft said:
I didnt have anything this morning. Im full of flu so really struggling to eat much as my throat is so sore :(
xxx

That's what I've been like since before Xmas- had to force myself to eat breakfast! Horrible isn't it?
Hope you feel better soon Hun x

That's what I've been like since before Xmas- had to force myself to eat breakfast! Horrible isn't it?
Hope you feel better soon Hun x

Thanks hun :(
I feel terrible. Im at work too suffering lol xx

I'm new to this forum, so "hi" first of all!!

I'm re-joining SW tomorrow - have joined a group before, but didn't stick to it, however a few girls from my work go to a group near our office and have done really well, so going to join up. Eeek!!

Need some breakfast advise - I suffer from IBS and struggle with fruit first thing, and would prefer breakfast at my desk so fit into my normal routine!

In the healthy extras where is says "grab and go", are these free? If I was to have 2 slices of Nimble bread and 2 Dairylea Light Triangles for breakfast, would this be syn free?? Once I have this and put a bit of heavy stuff in my stomach I can have as much fruit as poss!! I just can't handle fruit first off x

I had cinnamon french toast (1 slice 1/2 a B choice) with raspberries and banana. YUM YUM!

Hi barsi, welcome back to Sw and welcome to minimins!
For breakfast ideas you're best off checking out this thread plus food diaries too, to see what everyone else has. The link to mine is on my signature- you're welcome to check it out.
Yes nimble with laughing cow would be free if you're using you're healthy extras, you could always take other sandwiches to eat in work- bacon, ham or quorn sausage? Or if you don't want to use your hex's you could always make up a Spanish omelette to take to work with you.
Hth and good luck re-joining class tomorrow x

Last edited:
I had the new almond and honey flavour oat so simple....meh.

2 slices of WM toast topped with baked beans for me. With 1tsp Clover Lighter for 1 syn

Bubble and squeak and a pot of tea. Lovely.

Fruit & Fibre for me this morning

bran flakes, blueberry activia yoghurt and some blue berries

:) Bowl of bran flakes (that I have to admit I didn't weigh and may of had to bigger bowl) with some milk :)

This morning I had the rest of the mini quiches I made a couple of days ago...

I sauteed off some bacon, spring onion, red pepper & mushrooms. I then spooned a small amount into some muffin tins. I then poured over some seasoned beaten egg (used 6 eggs to make 10 quiches), and topped with sliced cherry tomato.
I baked for about 15mins at gas 5 - scrummy hot or cold.

Would have been nicer if the muffin tins had been lined with ham slices but I didn't have any!

hiyer, today i'm having 2acon,2eggs, tomatoe and mushrooms(don't you just love sw):D:D

Yesterday I had a 'fried' egg with grilled cherry tomatoes and mushrooms with some Sauteed leftover new potatoes.

Today I had scrambled egg, 2 quorn sausages, beans and Sauteed mushrooms

EE day - This morning I had 4 tesco Light sausages (4 syns) 100g of baked beans (free) mushrooms, and 1 tbsp of brown sauce (1syn)

This is also my lunch as had it quite late!

i had quorn sausages, 2 poached eggs, a baked flat mushroom stuffed with chopped mushrooms and low fat cheese spread, lean bacon and beans ... oink oink!

Back