Whats for breakfast?

Love this thread as well (just been looking at the lunch one!

I always have the same for breakfast - 2 Weetbix with milk and banana. YAWN! I am definitely going to try the choccie ones with hot milk and banana. Sounds well worth the 2 syns :D

This morning on my red day: ham, cheese and cherry tomato omelette

I am on Green day and have a roasted red pepper, tomato and onion omelette.

I pop the onion in the microwave to soften it right through and then roast that and the tomatoes and red peppers in the oven. I normally roast them the day before to that breakfast is made quickly.

To make it more filling or into a lunch dish I add a boiled potato.

Tried the 42g of weetabix crunchy bran for the 1st time today, after finding it in Asda. I struggle with cereals a bit, but this was ok. Finished with a pear and a ff activia.

hi, i had 57g wholemeal bread and scrambled eggs;)

Ive had Fibre plus Bar, Black coffee with sweetner, a plum, bannana sliced and topped with Low fat natural yougurt and you guessed it a drizzle of honey! xxx

Hmm didn't enjoy my brekkie this morning...
Couldn't use any HEXs as I'm saving them all for tonight so I defrosted some frozen mixed berries and tropical fruits, and stirred in some FF natural yoghurt and a touch of splenda.
But I couldn't stomach it :jelous: ... I think yoghurt first thing just doesn't suit me - made me feel quite queasy so I only ate a couple of mouthfulls.
Thank god for my emergency mugshot when I got to work!!

I had a BLT (2 WW toast, 3 slices bacon, scrape of ex light mayo, lettuce, tomatoes) followed by an Activia ff yogurt

Corrrr I love the sound of that :D
Just browsing this thread tonight for some brekkie ideas x

WM toast topped with EL laughing cow and some sliced tomato... With lots of salt & pepper ground on top

I had half tin of beans, fried egg, two Quorn sausages and brown sauce (1 syn), with a banana and clementine after for my 1/3 superfree as it's an EE day (don't like tomatoes and mushrooms with my breakfast).

today I had

2 boiled eggs with 3 wholemeal crackerbread (half a HEB) cut into soliders and for afters an orange.

trying to do different breakies again this week rather than sticking to all bran or weetabix.

Helen xxx

Steel cut oats with a splash of soya milk, chopped banana and blueberries :D

Back