Whats for breakfast?

wholemeal toast with a chopped bananna, yum yum :) also love scrambled eggs n wholemeal toast, really sets u up for the day! :)

Wholemeal toast with nutella and a banana on it....YUM! Only 4 syns if the bread is a he. :D

I'll have a coffee when i get into work. :D

Have a good day everyone.

Yogurt, HiFi Bar and Fruit! x

1 x ww bread 1/2 HEXB, 2 poached eggs, 2 quorn sausages, mushrooms and plum tomatoes (7am)
Also just munched a banana - I am so hungry in the mornings!

having an ee day and a bit unsure but i had
eggs x2 in frylight, mushrooms , tinned tomatos 2 slices wholemeal nimble (heb) and 3 low fat tesco cheese slices (hea)

Decided on a green day (was poorly yesterday and need the extra HEx A/B) so had 2 wholemeal toast, baked beans, scrambled egg & mushrooms

This is ok on green right?? Getting myself in a muddle - 1/3 superfree rule is advised but not essential with green? Also I'll be having plenty of superfree in other 2 meals & probably a fruit salad (I know this probably wrong place to ask but since I'm here...)

I had scrambled eggs on 2 slices of warburtons wholemeal loaf

Hi Funky Monkey - Firstly, I hope you're feeling better today
Yep, that looks good as a green day - wm toast as a HEB and part HEA if you added milk to your eggs.
Correct, superfree not necessary, but if you can fit it in - even better

Take it easy x

Debridger said:
Hi Funky Monkey - Firstly, I hope you're feeling better today
Yep, that looks good as a green day - wm toast as a HEB and part HEA if you added milk to your eggs.
Correct, superfree not necessary, but if you can fit it in - even better

Take it easy x

Thankyou x

Yeah feeling a lot better today thanks just a bit of a delicate tummy still but apart from that I'm a OK x

Back