Whats for breakfast?

Magic porridge made with a toffee Mullerlight and some raspberries on top.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Banana sandwhich

mrspepperpot said:
is that not allowed???

julie

Of course it's allowed hun, you can eat what you like! Just struck me as a bit bizarre, am sure it was lovely tho :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Claire.mckenna said:
Magic porridge made with a toffee Mullerlight and some raspberries on top.

Oooh, was that good? I might try it x

It was very yummy! I like it made with the toffee muller for a bit more flavour..def try it!

hi
i never really thought about having cottage cheese for breakfast as odd lol maybe i just like to do things differently lol

today i had a yogurt and banana. is that better lol

julie

Having another green day today, so breakfast is 60g Chocolate Oat Bran (2 x HExB) with Milk (HExA). Followed by some strawberries, blueberries and grapes.

mrspepperpot said:
hi
i never really thought about having cottage cheese for breakfast as odd lol maybe i just like to do things differently lol

today i had a yogurt and banana. is that better lol

julie

Yes, that's fine ha!! It's just me, the thought of cheese at breakfast doesn't appeal. But I know I'm in the minority there, just me being weird! :p

Yes, that's fine ha!! It's just me, the thought of cheese at breakfast doesn't appeal. But I know I'm in the minority there, just me being weird! :p

lol thanks for the approval, seriously though i love cheese the proper stuff boo hoo part of my downfall i spose, so i am teling myself that cottage cheese is just as nice!!

julie

I'm to work so today i had an apple followed by HEXB Allbran and HEXA Milk

I'm still working my way around this diet (with some help from this forum!) and I had bacon (fat removed), beans, egg fried in fry-light, tomatoes and 2 WW toast. I'm thinking that is in keeping with the extra easy diet!

Eggs and mushrooms on toast - delicious!

Back