Whats for breakfast?

Just wondering if anyone can give me any pointers on magic porridge re breaky? I'm not a big lover of porridge but this sounds like it could be my ideal solution to breakfast, as ideally I need something I can make the night before and eat during the commute to work. I get the bus and it takes around 50 mins, but normally I'm not hungry until I'm on my way! Basically...what's it like? I know I'm gonna have to try it and see, just wondering if anyone has any views? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ive tried it and it wasnt for me, but loads on here love it so im sure they will give you there way of doing it and what they have with it.

Just wondering if anyone can give me any pointers on magic porridge re breaky? I'm not a big lover of porridge but this sounds like it could be my ideal solution to breakfast, as ideally I need something I can make the night before and eat during the commute to work. I get the bus and it takes around 50 mins, but normally I'm not hungry until I'm on my way! Basically...what's it like? I know I'm gonna have to try it and see, just wondering if anyone has any views? X

I really like it! I'm not a fan of porridge normally but magic porridge works for me and it really keeps me full, unlike any other breakfast x

Boiled egg with 2 small slices of toasted wholemeal bread with 1 spoon of extra light mayo, marmite and salt and pepper. A massive mug of coffee and an apple :)

I wasn't keen on the magic porridge tbh, but know lots of other people love it.

If I have to eat breakfast on the go (not very often) I'd opt for 2 Alpen Light Bars (but make sure it's the LIGHT ones that you buy) and a piece of fruit.

I also liked the idea of mac cheese muffins - pretty sure this recipe could be adjusted to be SW friendly.
Emily Bites - Weight Watchers Friendly Recipes: Mac & Cheese Muffins

I sometimes make a supernoodle ommlette (using 3 eggs and a cooked up pack of LOW FAT chicken supernoodles) and add in quorn pieces and mushrooms and top it with grated cheese and pop it in the oven to brown- this holds its shape really well when sliced up and could be make in advance for noshing on the bus.

I head out to work at around 6.30 don't have time to eat before I leave and struggle to eat on a morning anyway.

Anyone have any quick and easy breakfast ideas that would kick my metabolism into shape for the day?

Hiya! I work 6am starts sometimes too, you could have a small whole meal roll? Banana sliced inside it is lovely! So yummy and filling! Or even quorn smoky ham (free) :)

Hope that helps :)

Well seen as it's Saturday, mayswell post what i'll be having lol! Bacon and mushroom sandwich with HEB bread. Mmm can't wait!

Trying to decide between scrambled eggs, LM sausages, bacon and beans or a bacon sandwich? Can't decide if I want to use bread as my HEXB or Alpen light bars?

Dougal1983 said:
Trying to decide between scrambled eggs, LM sausages, bacon and beans or a bacon sandwich? Can't decide if I want to use bread as my HEXB or Alpen light bars?

The sausage , egg and beans sound good :)

I went for a bacon sandwich in the end and it was yummy! 3 rashers of thick bacon (fat cut off) in 2 slices of Hovis Nimble wholemeal bread (HEXB) and a tablespoon of tomato ketchup (1 Syn) washed down with 2 cups of black coffee and now nibbling on carrots and peppers :)

35g of dorset nutty muesli mixed with a toffee mullerlight, yum yum

Back