Whats for breakfast?

Hex b porridge with blueberries and chopped strawberries

I dont really have much time in the mornings so I just have a muller light when I get to work, unfortunately this is starting to get a bit boring. Can anyone suggest an alternative thats also quick and easy?

I dont really have much time in the mornings so I just have a muller light when I get to work, unfortunately this is starting to get a bit boring. Can anyone suggest an alternative thats also quick and easy?

the magic porridge is great for me when i'm working - i make it up the night before (my HEb of oats into a yog) and just grab it when i leave then have it when i'm at work - quick, easy and so much more filling than just the yog x

You can have 2 Alpen Light cereal bars as a HEB. Why not have one for breakfast with a fruit salad you made the night before? Or you could have Ryvita (4 as a HEB) with with marmite and a banana. Loads of things you could do!

35g kellogs yogurts flakes with straws and banana with skimmed milk from allowance

Hot cross buns!!! Found the 7.5 Syns each ones- Tesco light choices! Really yummy, forgotten how much I love them and I don't mind using a lot of Syns on them :)

Back