Whats for breakfast?

Must add that the scan bran carrot cake I had for brekkie hasn't made me as thirsty as when i made a chocolate version so I'm guessing its because its moister.

You can't actually taste the nutmeg or allspice, its the ginger that stands out- I'd say it'd be fine without.
Bloody lovely tho- saving the other half for a late night snack :)

just made this without those ingredients and i think it tastes fine....really like it (i didn't do a topping either) but not sure how the syns are right...
if it's 5 syns for the scan bran, 1 for 1/2 tbsp on syrup...how does that make 7 or 1 if using as a HEB??
anyway, i've cut mines into 10 pieces so will be under 1 syn per slice and think if i had 5 slices as part of my HEb...it would be 1/2 my B choice and 1/2 a syn...
what do you reckon?x

just made this without those ingredients and i think it tastes fine....really like it (i didn't do a topping either) but not sure how the syns are right...
if it's 5 syns for the scan bran, 1 for 1/2 tbsp on syrup...how does that make 7 or 1 if using as a HEB??
anyway, i've cut mines into 10 pieces so will be under 1 syn per slice and think if i had 5 slices as part of my HEb...it would be 1/2 my B choice and 1/2 a syn...
what do you reckon?x
I see what you mean!!

I've eaten the whole cake (I feel like a right pig!) as 5 scan bran is my HEXB today so I've allowed 1 Syn for the golden syrup.
X

I see what you mean!!

I've eaten the whole cake (I feel like a right pig!) as 5 scan bran is my HEXB today so I've allowed 1 Syn for the golden syrup.
X

that's how i would work it out....i kept looking at the 7 syns for the lot or HEb plus 1 and thinking....am i missing something here lol.

i really like it...i usually have my scan bran with fruit salad or snack on it on it's own but this is nice for a change. a bit of faffing about with the scan bran and carrot but nice.
must invest in anchor cream like everyone else...just dunno if i can be trusted NOT to skoosh it in my gub everytime i open the fridge! lol x

that's how i would work it out....i kept looking at the 7 syns for the lot or HEb plus 1 and thinking....am i missing something here lol.

i really like it...i usually have my scan bran with fruit salad or snack on it on it's own but this is nice for a change. a bit of faffing about with the scan bran and carrot but nice.
must invest in anchor cream like everyone else...just dunno if i can be trusted NOT to skoosh it in my gub everytime i open the fridge! lol x

The Creamfields light squirty cream from Tesco is only 5 syns for the entire can, so even if you do help yourself every time you open the fridge the maximum damage you can do is 5 syns! :D

The Creamfields light squirty cream from Tesco is only 5 syns for the entire can, so even if you do help yourself every time you open the fridge the maximum damage you can do is 5 syns! :D
Oh that's good to know, think I'll be taking a visit to Tesco too! X

I had an apple and sultana alpen light bar and an apple. Slightly odd tasting apple. Not sure I gave the chopping board enough of a clean last night and it had a lovely garlicy tang to it. Cant say I recommend it tbh

Frozen blueberries and raspberries, grapes with a massive dollop of Yeo Valley 0% fat natural yogurt and 2 mini meringue shells for 2 Syns :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    449.8 KB · Views: 154
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    970.1 KB · Views: 150
2 WM toast (HExB) with cadburys chocolate spread (2) melon & strawberries

Bacon sandwich :)

Back