Whats for breakfast?

beans and bacon on wholemeal toast. no butter. half tbsp ketchup!

ForumRunner_20130703_115159.png

Probably the weirdest brekkie ever but I have a busy day ahead and just need something to stop me buying naughty stuff when I do the food shop!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    436.2 KB · Views: 112
I've just had an apple. I've got a bowl of strawberries, blueberries and grapes to have with some fat free greek yogurt too. Will probably have that around 11am, when the munchies are rife in the office!!

Magic porridge pancakes( made with strawberry muller) with banana and honey! Although next time only need half the mixture for breakfast and save the rest for later in the day as so stuffed!ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1372928652.110482.jpg

Sent from my iPhone
1st weigh in 24/6/13 -1lb (-57lb)
1/7/13 - 3lb (60lb)

Probably the weirdest brekkie ever but I have a busy day ahead and just need something to stop me buying naughty stuff when I do the food shop!

How many syns is in red bull? Xx

How many syns is in red bull? Xx

Looks to me like it is the sugar free one, which would be Syn free. For the full fat one you could work out the calories using the formula 20 calories = 1 Syn, as it does not contain any free food allowance.

Ooooooh, are these new?? Never seen them before!! Sound very yum though :)

i bought them in a multi pack hun, i don't think they sell them in single pots yet as this is the first i found them too! very tasty other ones in the pack are peach & pineapple and the mandarin one xxxx

Back